Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I think LCFC Desire had a lucky escape by not meeting that woman the other day.

Unfortunately it looks like Steve Guppy's Left Foot took the bait and is currently on his way to Mexico bagged & gagged.

He's dead mate, I was swiping left on tinder and my sky news app popped up with the news. I was devastated, it knocked me right off my swing and I accidentally swiped right to some whale.

I've unmatched the ones I did have, days passed and they didn't reply to any messages

I don't get that, why match you if they won't respond. You need a better opening line I bet.

Cmaaaooaan Desmondo. Like Una said go for something in a pic, my last few ive just been asking for hangover remedies and doing alright.

If all else fails, the tried and tested "you're very attractive" somehow got me a date / turned me into some kind of booty call (and I loved it; see earlier pages) so I'm still partial to using that from time to time.

I always go for something in the pic or maybe something if there's a mutual interest? I might try the attractive line as stated above and on one of the previous pages, but I somehow think that wouldn't come off for me!

Edited by Fox92

Any opening line suggestions? (I may regret this question but desperate times)

I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'

I've been using this on POF, works quite well although very few actually realise where the quote is from.