Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

:thumbdown:

Nevermind.

Col is a lot older than us, sometimes he throws his toys out the pram like a 5 year old.

I don't think he does, he seems to be a fairly mature poster. That said, I wouldn't blame you if he gives you that impression just based off his mardy picture.

Regards

I honestly thought you were like 19.

i had him down as 17/18 but thinking about it i had him down as that about 3 years ago just seemed he was all peter pan never gonna grow up 

babylad really don't like col does he jeez 

i had him down as 17/18 but thinking about it i had him down as that about 3 years ago just seemed he was all peter pan never gonna grow up 

babylad really don't like col does he jeez 

He's a nice guy with respectable views, just needs to change the picture. Look at riri, looking adorable like a little pup, makes you more likable you know? 

Regards

act younger than that. 

Yep maybe on a forum, not in reality. I don't want to act like a sophisticated poshy on here & be all goody goody. 

Could get a theatre job out of that.

Yep maybe on a forum, not in reality. I don't want to act like a sophisticated poshy on here & be all goody goody. 

Could get a theatre job out of that.

Yes, we wouldn't want that now would we. Hate them sophisticated poshys me, with their sophistication and their poshness. lol

You could do us all a favor and not act like a total C**t thought, I think there is a middle section somewhere.  

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

Yes, we wouldn't want that now would we. Hate them sophisticated poshys me, with their sophistication and their poshness. lol

You could do us all a favor and not act like a total C**t thought, I think there is a middle section somewhere.  

No we wouldn't, if I tried to be as good as that, I'd end up getting bored and probably give up on this forum, and of course you of all people don't want that.

A middle section somewhere :o , at least you have some belief unlike others.  

Has there been any update with Smuts and Chloe, 22?

She's well keen but if I'm honest the warnings signs are all there that the pics are all photoshop jobs. I've kept up a bit of chat every now and then but she keeps alluding to be a chubbo and I can't be arsed with the hassle.

I've read that back and I'm aware that sounds like I'm an utter Kingfox but I'm only in the Tinder game for the ladz bantz lmfao roflcopterz not to find my Laura. 23

At least she was real, slowly but surely we will get there Des.

Spose thats true

I've already used Benjamin DESraeli you need to up your game, son.

Also big trace definitely swiped right for the black and white

Must of been, the magic ended when the message was sent though lol

Deep down I hope to find a match that I can actually arrange to meet with one day, a guy can dream right?

Edited by Des.