Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Yeah, okay Romeo, you're fending off the fitties with a stick pal ain't you?

Why would you fend them off?

I have my standards. If Lamby is SERIOUSLY (and I don't think he really is) suggesting he would make an effort to cwtch up with that then I'm astounded. That's a whole new realm of desperation.

Nah, **** the fat bitch.

You'll get sloppy seconds after Lamby.

Bless her, she's not very attractive is she. I hope she finds love. Everyone deserves to have someone special in their lives. I wonder if she gets any matches. Tinder strikes me as a very superficial app. Just swipe in seconds based on looks. If she doesn't get any matches it might emotionally destroy her.

I say you should swipe right and help her feel better about herself.

Although imagine if she didn't match with you! That would be crushing!! (Not literally obviously because she didn't match with you and you didn't...)

• Like 1

Why would you fend them off?

I have my standards. If Lamby is SERIOUSLY (and I don't think he really is) suggesting he would make an effort to cwtch up with that then I'm astounded. That's a whole new realm of desperation.

I'm willing to drop my cross examination and let you off with your jibe, purely for the outstanding use of the word cwtch.

My mam would be proud of you.

Good grief Una.

And on that girl on the previous page at least she's posting a full image of herself. You know when you get those that just have half their faces on the first picture, you're like decent then you progress onto the next few pictures...

Good grief Una.

And on that girl on the previous page at least she's posting a full image of herself. You know when you get those that just have half their faces on the first picture, you're like decent then you progress onto the next few pictures...

I know I agree, very impressive. The photographer was prob in the next hamlet.

• Like 2

:nigel:

That arse and Lacey's chebs. If you were building a bird, that'd be a solid start.

Speaking of which, old Simo has gotten quiet.

Hahaha I'm still about, finding it hard to juggle, Lacey's chebs, Eva the Irish bird and Lauren the grid girl. Spare time is very sparse at the moment lol

Update though, became friends with Lauren on FB (if you want a butchers Una) and my god some of her  pics

:nigel:  :nigel:  :nigel:

Hahaha I'm still about, finding it hard to juggle, Lacey's chebs, Eva the Irish bird and Lauren the grid girl. Spare time is very sparse at the moment lol

Update though, became friends with Lauren on FB (if you want a butchers Una) and my god some of her  pics

:nigel:  :nigel:  :nigel:

Or GTFO.

I've decided not to follow up on that girl I got the number from, she is a bit too young for me and she has a lot of personal issues in her life at the minute.

I've just been open and honest saying I can't see us being more than friends. I feel like a dick for flirting with her but I've learned stuff about her thats put me off really.

Surely I'm right not to lead her on?

I've decided not to follow up on that girl I got the number from, she is a bit too young for me and she has a lot of personal issues in her life at the minute.

I've just been open and honest saying I can't see us being more than friends. I feel like a dick for flirting with her but I've learned stuff about her thats put me off really.

Surely I'm right not to lead her on?

Lead her on mate.

• Like 1

coming from Soggy Stan himself, you are right not to. 

Better to get yourself out of the shit before you add yourself to it.

Some of the stuff she told me about and the fact she is 18 really surprised me.

Her daughter died 4 years ago apparently, her ex's fault aswell so she tells me. They are currently arguing over money he owes her.

Plus she smokes, I really can't be doing with smokers. I just had to speak up before things got outta hand, cause she wanted to meet saturday.