Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

haha wow just had a crazy tinder experience. a girl i have definitely tindered with something funny/abusive just served me in schuh. crikey that was fun. just scrolling back through my matches to try and see what line I used on her an if she unmatched me.

haha wow just had a crazy tinder experience. a girl i have definitely tindered with something funny/abusive just served me in schuh. crikey that was fun. just scrolling back through my matches to try and see what line I used on her an if she unmatched me.

Any reaction to suggest she recognised you?

Any reaction to suggest she recognised you?

i'm pretty sure she knew she knew me from somewhere if you get me, i was onto it straight away because one of her tinder pics is her working in schuh, didn't know what to do haha. bought some shoes and didn't get killed so everyone's a winner. 

this is the fleeting yet beautifully memorable conversation we had in july 

image-18.jpg

• Like 3