Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

image-23.jpg

anyone know Kayleigh's problem wow so aggressive. reckon it's cos her name is shit?

Kayleigh has literally been through everyone in the Tinder Thread now.

I'm in lads - I'm not drinking till my marathon's done in April but 2 Red Bulls and I'm anyone's - TO TAPS!

Edited by General Smuts

did you get to the root of her massive anger issues? cos I certainly haven't. she even posted a moment after our breif conversation saying "hate arrogant pricks". which I assume was about me. can't be dealin with that moments are for extra leg or a bit of boobie, God kayleigh.

Name's Kayleigh though.

Also for this mental night out i'm thinking either after Newcastle in the fa cup (depends how many go) or after the villa home game? to soar point then taps then qob then pull some real life girls!

real life girls! :knockynice:

I'm not about for the cup but anything else is probably sound.

did you get to the root of her massive anger issues? cos I certainly haven't. she even posted a moment after our breif conversation saying "hate arrogant pricks". which I assume was about me. can't be dealin with that moments are for extra leg or a bit of boobie, God kayleigh.

Are you aware that I was in a relationship with a girl called Kayleigh who I met off tinder for like 3 months?