Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

keep your private life to yourself mate

you know i think it was you who got me spot on, you predicted babylad was asian and likes red and you were correct on both counts

oh found it absolutely loco pal have a +1

Dont; be so loco.

I bet babylad is Asian. And likes the colour red.

Edited by 1993fox

i blagged a real life (!!!) woman tonight not once but twice and then the second one wanted to have a chat so i thought i'd give her a line i'd give a tinderer and she legit slapped me i'm ****ing doing her for assault this isnt ok 

• Like 2

What's up with 1993Fox? I've not really seen anyone call a girl ugly to their face. I think you've missed the point of what the lads are doing. They are trying to start conversation and ensure that the girls they are chatting to have a sense of humour. If the girls don't like the silly opener, they are not likely to understand the lads sense of humour and the relationship isn't going to start let alone go anywhere.

Sure, on here with their mates they call the girls all sorts, but they don't go out to offend the girls directly.

• Like 1

Non-tinder I know, but I'm giving a rl girl a lift to her empty home and she sticks my ipod onto Caress Me Down by Sublime and starts singing along to being "Hornier than Ron Jeremy".  Only problem is this woman's married to a sound guy I d&d with. Got invited inside for a spliff and I can't say no to that but I made a swift exit soon after. Think she's still keen on me too fml.  Think this is going to be the first case in history of attempted friendzoning.

What's up with 1993Fox? I've not really seen anyone call a girl ugly to their face. I think you've missed the point of what the lads are doing. They are trying to start conversation and ensure that the girls they are chatting to have a sense of humour. If the girls don't like the silly opener, they are not likely to understand the lads sense of humour and the relationship isn't going to start let alone go anywhere.

Sure, on here with their mates they call the girls all sorts, but they don't go out to offend the girls directly.

I treat women right whether or not they will want to date me, which seems to be the latter because they chase after the so called “dickheads.” I enjoy discussing politics, philosophy, art, science, quantum mechanics, I can really get going but lately especially on Tinder I can’t find anyone with the required intelligence to do just that. MLP is not a bad show, I do enjoy it. I do enjoy dressing more on the classy side as opposed to saggy pants, repulsive snap backs and baggy shirts. I wear trilby, I wear a black dress shirt most days with khakis.

Obviously I’m not a bad guy but this fad is getting out of control, women reject me on sight, these guys match them on tinder and they're so rude it's ungrateful.

i said hi my name's will and i'm willing to bum your ****ing head in 

tbf not a great choice looking back 

should have gone with 'the ladies like to call me lord sugar balls. sometimes i go to two clubs in one night, with intent'

anyway next time will good luck lad hopefully no more slaps, shame really

Edited by 1993fox