Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

was just getting back in the game, some could say the biggest comeback since nando went home, but it appears my tinder is a bit broke. it keeps telling me i've got new messages (which makes sense, i'm mid conversation etc) but then when i open the app no new messages appear. this ever happened to anyone else? what do i do? cry? 

i've taken to literally guessing what the bird is replying and trying to continue the conversation. sort of like when loveday used to know what the girl would respond with back in the glory days. in many ways it's actually more fun. it does limit the chances even further of finding a proper relationship though, shame

• Like 1

was just getting back in the game, some could say the biggest comeback since nando went home, but it appears my tinder is a bit broke. it keeps telling me i've got new messages (which makes sense, i'm mid conversation etc) but then when i open the app no new messages appear. this ever happened to anyone else? what do i do? cry?

i've taken to literally guessing what the bird is replying and trying to continue the conversation. sort of like when loveday used to know what the girl would respond with back in the glory days. in many ways it's actually more fun. it does limit the chances even further of finding a proper relationship though, shame

I've had that but with me it was someone who I hadn't spoken too for ages and was way down in my matches. I've deleted the app now though. Edited by Unabomber

I've had that but with me it was someone who I hadn't spoken too for ages and was way down in my matches.

nah these are new matches. fresh meat man. i'm getting what i reckon is about half the messages and sometimes they don't appear to be in order (unless some of these bitches are completely retarded). shame cos one bird was well sound albeit her name was savannah lols. 

I've deleted the app now though.

say it ain't so 

Went through a few old pages and gutted this didn't get more reps..

Have you messaged her anything yet?

I'll mention it in passing.

yeah, in passing her house whilst youre watching her sleep

------

You mean like this scouse?

-hey krishna, you seem a cool ethnic chick

-back off honky

-well im shocked and appalled conisder my quest for an ehtnic gal OVER

-whatevs

smuts please use this line

-hey

-hey, im karl how you been?

-not bad wubu2

-not much just in st albans herts via ratby leics

-loooooool u funny, fancy potting my brown and i aint talkin snooker?

I GUARANTEE 100%

-Hey you look like that person from that film pretty woman

-OMG I LOVE JULIA ROBERTS IN THAT FILM! AINT U A QT!

-yeah i meant richard gere you tinman someone loves themselves and for the love of god stop with the text speak Andrea 23

-Hey, you look like a waxwork

-Oh thanks Des you charmer! xoxox

-Yeah I meant like a melted waxwork dont flatter yourself however im open to pics of nipple and fadge

Go for:

-Hey, you look like a model

-Gee, thanks Des!

-I meant like Airfix don't flatter yourself but if you wanna send pics i can live with it

• Like 3