Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

That Caitlin ... Jesus. Makes you wonder though, why is she on Tinder? I absolutely, categorically cannot believe she's short of offers to get laid. And I absolutely, categorically cannot believe she couldn't choose any guy she wanted to get laid by. Gays and lesbians too for that matter ... bet she could have it all.

That Caitlin ... Jesus. Makes you wonder though, why is she on Tinder? I absolutely, categorically cannot believe she's short of offers to get laid. And I absolutely, categorically cannot believe she couldn't choose any guy she wanted to get laid by. Gays and lesbians too for that matter ... bet she could have it all.

First thing I asked her was and I quote "wanna bang" she said no (I know, I was in shock too) so your theory does have substance. 

Basically these hot model girls are on tinder for exposure, they use it to promote their instagrams etc.

First thing I asked her was and I quote "wanna bang" she said no (I know, I was in shock too) so your theory does have substance. 

Basically these hot model girls are on tinder for exposure, they use it to promote their instagrams etc.

Yeah I guess. And they must love the attention. I mean, every guy must've swiped right on her... and then some. Good luck though, if you can get laid by her then climbing Everest or K2 etc would not have shit on that as an achievement!