Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Yeah some girl who had a kid who unfortunately passed away, something very sad. I should not have brought it up.

Oh that, well yea she had a lot on her plate personally. It puzzled me because I don't ever remember getting that far on Tinder lol

What even is this mate? I've not seen this, just standard for me??

smuts?

Ever since they updated the app, you have to pay monthly in order to have unlimited likes. Either that or you have to wait 24 hours after using them up.

I suppose its there way to weed out the bots

Ever since they updated the app, you have to pay monthly in order to have unlimited likes. Either that or you have to wait 24 hours after using them up.

I suppose its there way to weed out the bots

WTF thats nuts, I haven't updated so it's just normal. So even if you don't pay you have limited ppl you can like?

seems harsh

MTWG you paying for xtra likes?

WTF thats nuts, I haven't updated so it's just normal. So even if you don't pay you have limited ppl you can like?

seems harsh

I think you can like around 50 profiles, after that you either pay 3.99 a month or wait 24 hours for your meter to reset