Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

no need for that last line des, it wont work unless you believe.

and stop going in with the "OH MY GOD CANT BELIEVE U MATCHED ME U MUST BE A BOT OR IT WAS A PITY SWIPE" just creep in and be all suave like, they've matched with you so theyve swiped right, the beauty of tinder is that it takes out the middle man, don't put him back in the mix for the love of our lord jesus christ

no need for that last line des, it wont work unless you believe.

and stop going in with the "OH MY GOD CANT BELIEVE U MATCHED ME U MUST BE A BOT OR IT WAS A PITY SWIPE" just creep in and be all suave like, they've matched with you so theyve swiped right, the beauty of tinder is that it takes out the middle man, don't put him back in the mix for the love of our lord jesus christ

I've never said that lol lol

You've been on the pilsner lad

IN FACT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPEN IS YOU END UP FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THEN GETTING YOUR HEART BROKEN BY A TWENTY THREE YEAR OLD WHOS NAME I WILL NOT MENTION

Mate I got heartbroken and look at me now  :thumbup: