Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

chinese new year 

mate i'll need to block her before i end up telling i love her without having met her 

i'm a recruitment consultant and a candidate i met to prepare for an interview with my client turned out to be gay, now i have nothing gays but this individual kept tapping me on the shoulder telling me to check out all the 'hot men in suits' entering the coffeeshop we were in... mind you this is a man in his mid-30s doing delta one trading for deutsche bank talking to me about a serious interview with another big bank so he had to be nothing but professional

then another CV i read through the database was quite impressive, had all the big names etc but in the fella's interests section he started listing out species of sprouts he has an interest in, then followed this up with a list of 50 something countries he's been to

Where do you work? I do recruitment for HAYS

an when you get your likes back after a painful absence it's like on payday when you blow all your doh. like everything excitedly for like 20 mins then think oh shit another 23 and a half hours to survive off an almost fully grey heart </3

dunno legit how many but probs about two sessions worth at a guess maybe 40 or so, then it goes grey, always on the 9/10 can't wait to like and talk shit to you bird who then disappears forever