Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I like it. Like the atmosphere, like that I'm usually the youngest person in there, like that I don't see any hipster student types (probably because they've all been priced out or they're all in QoB listening to some shit open mic)

Woke up today and 20 matches had vanished, considering how hard it is to get a match nowadays I was quite perturbed. Also a girl I am talking to works in events management, and said she is organising a charity event - teed me up something wicked.

Also cafe bruxelles is dog, I have tried to like it as they have mad ales on which I love but the atmosphere is like what I can imagine the wake of a murder victim to be. Also the bar staff are either men or ugly. Sexy bar staff go a long way imo. 

Edited by Unabomber

Don't know who Loveday is. There has been so many name changes and I am usually one of the last to catch on as to what they are changed from.. I believe I  have had two names. Nightguard amd Rincewind. A Troll tends to have more.

I don't remember posts from years back or posters' style.

this

The worst thing about Bruxelles is the signs on the bogs are written in Flemish. I'm not a Fleming and neither is half of Belgium, so how is it my fault if I end up in the ladies' after too many scoops?

You mean "mannen" and "vrouwen"?..  :unsure: