Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Okay logged back into tinder for first time in a while, 50 new matches.

Hit me with your best lines that you want to attempt, I'm hungover and tired.

Lee Barry Cattermole (born 21 March 1988) is an English footballer who plays as a midfielder for Sunderland in the Premier League. His preferred position is in central midfield.[2] An England youth product, Cattermole has earned a reputation as a tough tackling midfielder due to his lengthy disciplinary record.
  • Like 3

Okay logged back into tinder for first time in a while, 50 new matches.

Hit me with your best lines that you want to attempt, I'm hungover and tired.

Obviously, I sweat a lot during meetings or whenever I get nervous. I just thought we all should share tips as like I said earlier, it is really a common problem. Feel free to take the piss out of me

Will honour the promise I made three weeks ago and post pics like it's July 2014 all over again. Miquel got a lucky run in LEEDS.

First up is Sara, 19 who I'd marry and have kids with purely for the disdain for green peppers and judging from the chat knows the difference between your / you're etc which is huge (a bit like my lob on EMMAREYTLADS).

Screenshot_2015_03_09_18_03_50.png

Screenshot_2015_03_09_18_03_42.png

Screenshot_2015_03_09_18_03_36.png

Second up is the best thing to come out of Liverpool since the Beatles in Sian, 19. Again I would like to marry her maybe at some point so please no filth.

Screenshot_2015_03_09_18_06_07.png

Screenshot_2015_03_09_18_06_14.png

Third up is the delightful Jodie, 19. Note the time difference of these screengrabs as I did these specifically for this thread before spectacularly bombing with an opener when I was completely ruined on Saturday morning and finding myself removed from her life forever. IM NOT BITTER BUT I HOPE YOU GET A SEVERE CASE OF SMELLY MUFF JODES.

Screenshot_2015_03_07_09_22_27.png

Screenshot_2015_03_07_09_22_49.png

Screenshot_2015_03_07_09_22_36.png

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie