Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Ok, I guess I can't just leave it.

On instagram* I posted a pic from taps (2 great pics you should check them out) and Simo put "tinder date?"

Anyway I am speaking to a girl a lot atm who is from tinder and who is great. We were on the phone last night (I know I went all Loveday) and she literally didn't believe me that I'd been in Leicester boozing with my bro then we met my family for a meal before staying out after. She was like "I don't believe you, I reckon you were on a date"

Man girls are chronic. Like little social media detectives aren't they fellas.

*jonnywcox

IS THIS IT WORST STORY EVER DID YOU SHAG HER MUM OR AT LEAST CALL HER TINDERELLA OR SHARE HER NAKED PICS ON TINTERNET OR WHAT 

Ok, I guess I can't just leave it.

On instagram* I posted a pic from taps (2 great pics you should check them out) and Simo put "tinder date?"

Anyway I am speaking to a girl a lot atm who is from tinder and who is great. We were on the phone last night (I know I went all Loveday) and she literally didn't believe me that I'd been in Leicester boozing with my bro then we met my family for a meal before staying out after. She was like "I don't believe you, I reckon you were on a date"

Man girls are chronic. Like little social media detectives aren't they fellas.

*jonnywcox

I feel bad.......sorry dude  :(

Complete tongue in cheek comment to be fair.....she needs to learn to take a joke imho

I'll sort you out at West Ham Una  ;)

OJ loved the comment though  lol

Noooooo

Out of likes ;(

Don't you have a misses :whistle:  ? Or at least you did.  :ph34r:

I'd probably change my avatar picture away from my facebook profile picture if i were doing the dirty   :nigel:

Edited by Christoph