Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

To be fair i'm sure the chances of pulling a bird on tinder increase if your opening line isn't something from a football forum lol

my experiences of tinder.

7 month ago a gal sent me nudes after 4 days. then blocked me on everything and stopped talking to me. she turned up in my "people you may know" section of facebook the other day heavily pregnant.

a girl who decided to list all the things about me and say "and you thought you had a chance with me?" that one cut. 

a french girl who....well she wasnt a prize put it that way

a hot chick who stopped talking to me..think shes a vet now

and a 17 year old who works in a maccys in Mansfield.

i found the old "go for the new hot gal at work and prove to her the rest of the males trying to get her are just 1 track minded dick" trick worked quite well...even if she has moved in now and i havent seen match of the day live since september. 

my experiences of tinder.

7 month ago a gal sent me nudes after 4 days. then blocked me on everything and stopped talking to me. she turned up in my "people you may know" section of facebook the other day heavily pregnant.

a girl who decided to list all the things about me and say "and you thought you had a chance with me?" that one cut.

a french girl who....well she wasnt a prize put it that way

a hot chick who stopped talking to me..think shes a vet now

and a 17 year old who works in a maccys in Mansfield.

i found the old "go for the new hot gal at work and prove to her the rest of the males trying to get her are just 1 track minded dick" trick worked quite well...even if she has moved in now and i havent seen match of the day live since september.

I wish I hadn't seen a match of the day since September tbf.

Stick it in a spoiler, Tince.

I can't believe Lamby got a match*

*probably a bot.

It wasn't. She didn't reply to me on PoF ages ago so I knew my days were numbered, but a couple of hours was too harsh.

Haha I noticed how Tince has cropped his profile pic to cut out his now ex, now I see he's been on Tinder living it up.

One of my best mates went from matching a girl on Tinder to shagging her in his car within 3 hours this weekend.

Girls Tinder profiles is like a 'this is what you could have won' with Jim Bowen if genetics had been kinder to me   :crylaugh:

Edit: And I don't think any of us pay for the full version!

Edited by DennisNedry