Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

a0614566a0651c55f95ba1ef0c903fa5.jpg

U wot m8?

Sorry to intrude upon this thread but even an old codger like me can't help reading the words "Jason Derulo" without my brain calling forth that processed singing announcement that he used to do at the start of his songs.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Jason Derulo.

See?

Cvnt.

I'm going to make a recommendation here guys, download an app called "Bonfire for tinder".

It only costs a couple of quid, it filters out bots, lets you match least 200 profiles a time and tells you profiles that have already swiped right to you!

Do it, this is a Des recommendation!

I'm going to make a recommendation here guys, download an app called "Bonfire for tinder".

It only costs a couple of quid, it filters out bots, lets you match least 200 profiles a time and tells you profiles that have already swiped right to you!

tumblr_inline_nli74znabT1t7oi6g.gif

• Like 3

Why are you only mentioning this now! Ffs lol

I too am back from a ban to see a new lease of life in the thread. Interesting times these are. Some definite cheatin going on though, desmond hiring spy apps, tincy actually talking to women without using col city fan posts etc.

Matched a girl called Isabelle, made a deal that if I could say a pun related to her name that she hasn't heard I get her number?

thoughts?

simply reply "giz a bell, isabelle ;p", then your number. then wait for the magic to happen.