Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Joined Fling today cause I am bored. It is like snapchat but it send your pictures to 50 random people all around the world. This got potential to be an intriguing sub plot for this thread especially that nothing is happening apart from Lamby sending fart jokes on Tinder. How the mighty have fallen. 

Edited by The Blur

In my opinion girls are simply not funny be it in a bio or in real life.

I agree, I wonder what the reason behind this is. Maybe they think they're funny because desperate guys laugh at whatever they say.

I agree, I wonder what the reason behind this is. Maybe they think they're funny because desperate guys laugh at whatever they say.

Yeah that's a good point, if not laughing makes the situation awkward then awkward the situation is going to be.

Yeah that's a good point, if not laughing makes the situation awkward then awkward the situation is going to be.

True many a time I have found myself laughing simply because there is nothing to say to a dull, personality-bankrupt girl so perhaps men like myself are to blame

Advice guys, I've managed to organise a date with Elise, 18 for Friday.

Firstly, how do you pronounce 'Elise'?  Is it like Release without the 'R' or like Eleeze?

Secondly she's said she likes the guy to plan everything for her, she doesn't drive and lives in Rugby, so does anybody know any good places to eat in Rugby? I've never been.

Also Des, how's it going with you and your girl?

Firstly, how do you pronounce 'Elise'? Is it like Release without the 'R' or like Eleeze?

Secondly she's said she likes the guy to plan everything for her, she doesn't drive and lives in Rugby, so does anybody know any good places to eat in Rugby? I've never been.

Just say 'ello me old strumpet' & you'll have no need to worry about her name. Women love it.

Firstly, how do you pronounce 'Elise'?  Is it like Release without the 'R' or like Eleeze?

Ask her how to pronounce her name, it is the best way and you will know for sure.

Also the guy planning everything is a must, don't ask her what she wants to do you just have to gamble that what you plan will good. No idea about placed to eat in Rubby though, your best bet would be a nice pub that does good food. Prob best to check tripadvisor for that though. Although 18 is pretty young so I dunno how a a nice meal would be for her.

Good luck mate, hope it goes well for you.

I am going to be taking Maria who is the Spanish girl on a date next weekend but she lives in Birmingham so **** knows what we will do.

• Like 1

The canals surely? A nice stroll through the canals

This thread is awful. The way you're displaying all these poor girls and taking the micky out of them. You're nothing more than playground bullies.

see sig