Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

#TinderLikeLeicesterpool

I'd love to marry a football or maybe get her into football, they'd she be able to understand the importance to football in a man's life and also to prove there not seeing another woman every saturday afternoon.

lol Leicesterpool!!!

It's every man's dream to marry a football. I asked a jabulani to marry me in 2010, but it pissed off to South Africa!

Im not sure if you should consider yurself lucky or unlucky given Jabulani's reputation....

Typical Woman....."players have likened the Jabulani to a "supermarket ball," saying it is too unpredictable....

Friday night danger - the ball made some outfielders look like "drunken sailors."

Racist - ball had been criticized in the past as too colorful, and that's why this version is more white.

Having said that though.... there may be a benefit or two in it... Jabulani 'too perfect' to fly straight   ;) 

Edited by ozleicester

In the olden days before such apps and phones for that matter we used to do this face to face.One of my mates didn't go for quality but it was a case of throw enough shite and some will stick, wasn't the best looking but could even pull waiting to go in a club. He was offensive !chat up lines like " Do you take it up the dirt" slaps aplenty,fool offs etc but his best line I thought was, and it's an old classic joke" bet your mouth feels like the bottom of a birdcage, because I reckon you've had a cockatoo( say it slowly) in there!"

• Like 4