Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Smuts where u at on tinder these days? Have you given up due to lack of interest (from yourself or others in yourself)? Are you still matching bots? Or are you on the verge of getting married like Des? Or are you getting married to Des?

Not sure if this interests anybody but hopefully I've posted enough on this thread to get a bit of love from you lot!

Finally managed to have that date tonight that I mentioned a week or so ago (I'm sure at least Una will remember) and it went really, really well. After we'd finished eating we stayed and talked for about 2 hours before I took her home, she instigated a kiss on the lips, and text me about half an hour later (just as I got back home) saying she had a nice time and wants to see me again.

I'm trying to keep my expectations down but I really like her. Great company, interesting, mature, beautiful...

I'm not posting names, location, age or photos because I don't want to do anything that could potentially ruin this (I know how slim the odds are of somebody who knows her telling her about this thread but it's still possible). I feel on top of the world right now!

Happy for you as long as it's not a Tina, 21 (me ex who I suspect is in Tinder woods these days)

Smuts where u at on tinder these days? Have you given up due to lack of interest (from yourself or others in yourself)? Are you still matching bots? Or are you on the verge of getting married like Des? Or are you getting married to Des?

I'm running the London Marathon next Sunday and I've done nothing but prepare for the last few months. I've got little time to give a shit I'm afraid. I pretty much just run and listen to Michael Bolton these days.

I've also secretly been playing a long con on Des where I hired an actress I found on Gumtree. Should have his bank account details in 3-5 working days.

I'm running the London Marathon next Sunday and I've done nothing but prepare for the last few months. I've got little time to give a shit I'm afraid. I pretty much just run and listen to Michael Bolton these days.

I've also secretly been playing a long con on Des where I hired an actress I found on Gumtree. Should have his bank account details in 3-5 working days.

Make sure to get plenty of pics of yourself running the marathon, then afterwards use them to update your Tinder profile and watch the matches fly in. Charity wins, Smuts wins, the thread wins.