Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Is this thread confined to 'Tinder dating' posts only....or are all dating matters allowed here? Have a contribution to make if so.

Also, that Amelia sort....a PM would be appreciated, she added me on facebook years ago but have no idea who she is.

This thread is still a good read but I do miss the hilarity of the Joe 90 memes.

For anybody reading this genuinely trying to get into a relationship, Plenty of Fish is much better than Tinder imho. Only been using it for a few weeks and already had more success in talking to and arranging dates with girls than I did in 3 months of Tinder. I think this is because many girls who have Tinder installed do so just because 'everybody's got it', whereas girls on POF tend to be more serious about actually meeting somebody. 

Is this thread confined to 'Tinder dating' posts only....or are all dating matters allowed here? Have a contribution to make if so.

Anything goes here mate.

This thread is still a good read but I do miss the hilarity of the Joe 90 memes.

For anybody reading this genuinely trying to get into a relationship, Plenty of Fish is much better than Tinder imho. Only been using it for a few weeks and already had more success in talking to and arranging dates with girls than I did in 3 months of Tinder. I think this is because many girls who have Tinder installed do so just because 'everybody's got it', whereas girls on POF tend to be more serious about actually meeting somebody.

It's going well for me atm but kinda weird and hard to judge the situation.

Anything goes here mate.

It's going well for me atm but kinda weird and hard to judge the situation.

Jolly good.

Anyone got any advice on here for a 'Wingman'?

See i usually don't go out with another lad and lass unless we're going out as couples, but next friday my mate is going on a date with a girl who is insistent on bringing her friend along. So obviously i've been invited along, otherwise it would be a bit strange my pal sitting their trying his luck with a lass whilst her friend is sat right next to her.

Been sent a few pics of 'the friend', to be fair she looks a lot better than the one he's going for.....don't think she is single but not 100% sure, but how do you do this wingman lark, usually used to the other way around.

That sounds like one of the easiest situations to pull in, is she single too?

The main thing that will help you is if your mate and his date are getting on well, that will mean you will have the other girls full attention. Just act like you have been in this situation loads of times before as she will be more nervous than you. Don't make it awkward just ask her questions and get her talking about things that interest her.

Just saw the don't think she's single part.

Hmm my advice still stands though.

That sounds like one of the easiest situations to pull in, is she single too?

The main thing that will help you is if your mate and his date are getting on well, that will mean you will have the other girls full attention. Just act like you have been in this situation loads of times before as she will be more nervous than you. Don't make it awkward just ask her questions and get her talking about things that interest her.

Just saw the don't think she's single part.

Hmm my advice still stands though.

Its not really a case of being nervous, to an extent its just like any other 'situation to pull in', with the exception that i'm largely trying to help a fellow lad out who really likes this girl....so that's my first priority.

We have met before briefly, again when my and my buddy were out and she was with her friend my buddy is interested in. The whole thing has actually been organised by my buddy through this friend, and it was her who actually instigated wanting to 'join us' as oppose to her friend doing the classic ' i don't know this guy very well, so will you come with me whilst i meet him'. In fact just yesterday she replied to my buddy when he asked "So, is x still interested in coming out on the 15th?", with "yes, and so am I."

The main issue is that i already have what can best be described as another 'Project' on the go as it is....But i suppose having ones fingers in many pies is ok as long as you don't actually own one right?

Its not really a case of being nervous, to an extent its just like any other 'situation to pull in', with the exception that i'm largely trying to help a fellow lad out who really likes this girl....so that's my first priority.

We have met before briefly, again when my and my buddy were out and she was with her friend my buddy is interested in. The whole thing has actually been organised by my buddy through this friend, and it was her who actually instigated wanting to 'join us' as oppose to her friend doing the classic ' i don't know this guy very well, so will you come with me whilst i meet him'. In fact just yesterday she replied to my buddy when he asked "So, is x still interested in coming out on the 15th?", with "yes, and so am I."

The main issue is that i already have what can best be described as another 'Project' on the go as it is....But i suppose having ones fingers in many pies is ok as long as you don't actually own one right?

Ah right, well if he really likes her then ask your mate questions on the night that you know he will have good answers too etc to make him seem like a top lad. 

How far along is this other project? The girl I am seeing atm we have met 3 times and I am not talking to any other girls but it is up to you on that call. Sounds like you should just go out and see what happens, the other girl is clearly up for a laugh so that will help.

When you're out, don't think about your other 'Project' at all, will distract you from the matter in hand.

Regarding being said 'wingman', just keep the other girls attention:

1) Ask her questions that require her to do a bit of talking rather than a simple yes/no.

2) Seem interested in what shes saying even if you're not, keeping eye contact and smiling etc.

3) Make her laugh a couple of times, but don't try to be funny with everything you say. 

and just like that, she will be putty in your hands.

Ollie is your friend George Taft? :)

Oh...by the way guys, PM?

No, I do not know George Taft personally.

F*** being nice and making her laugh. All women are secret sluts. Just walk up to her and without hesitation say 'Cut the small talk, me....you....outside....alleyway....up the dirtbox....cheerio'

You will probably end up having her mate aswel since ur mate will keep trying to be nice when she just wants some action.

Grewks - Get Rogered Everytime With my Knights Sword

Grewks - Gets Ready, Erect, then Womens Knickers Slide

Grewks - Giving Really Enormous Women Kinky Sex (thats my favourite lol )

Edited by kingcarr21
  • Like 2

F*** being nice and making her laugh. All women are secret sluts. Just walk up to her and without hesitation say 'Cut the small talk, me....you....outside....alleyway....up the dirtbox....cheerio'

You will probably end up having her mate aswel since ur mate will keep trying to be nice when she just wants some action.

Grewks - Gets Ready, Erect, then Womens Kinckers Slide

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  This usually work yeah?

• Like 1

You're tindering all wrong then Dennis! Getting dates on there is easy!

You might have to go on a few to find the right one though lol

Edited by Simo86

I agree with Simo. So far on my tinder quest, I have met many a slut and slept with quite a few also. I wouldn't use it for finding a wench though.

I agree with Simo. So far on my tinder quest, I have met many a slut and slept with quite a few also. I wouldn't use it for finding a wench though.

Woah woah woah! I met my other half on tinder lol 

I was the only person she spoke to though haha

Grewks - Gets Ready, Erect, then Womens Knickers Slide

lol lol  Don't sit on the fence mate, tell us what you really think.