Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Ok so I guess I owe you guys who have been loyal from the start a bit of an update.

So so matched this girl after we beat Brom away. I naturally had enjoyed a couple of ales throughout the afternoon, early evening, evening and night and by match of the day I was full of the charm that only the combination of yeast hops and water can provide. I was having a right go on tinder, seeing who popped up and all that, and then this girl appeared. She was different, she had normal pics and not weird pathetic selfies. She matched and I was thinking "she looks legit, what do I put to her" after a couple of seconds of debate, I opted for "wow you're cute" or something like that. She said and I quote "that's a weird opening line".

"That's a weird opening line?!" I exclaimed in a state of absolute shock.

Anyway I told her about what I would usually say etc, and she prob thought I was mental but that's ok it's better to get that out there early.

Yeah moving on cos we all know why you dirty perves are reading this, and if anyone hasn't just scrolled to the end and is reading this bit then credit. So first date was after the Burnley game, I know what you are thinking and yes I was thinking it too. We beat Dyche and I have a date could this get any better?

Well yeah it kinda did as the date consisted of drinking good beer, and then bumping in to MTWG and then going to Brewdog and having an 11% horny devil which got spilt all over her jeans. We shared a taxi back and she got out at hers and I went back to mine which was expected. I told her how many dates it took to sleep with my ex and that was a mistake. 

Second date went to Bradgate park, had a drink, went for a meal (chiquitos nice spicy ;)), went to the cinema (saw the avengers - ****ing doggo and confusing as ****) then the arcade, and back to hers. Was pretty much your standard 16 year old I have no idea what to do date. Was still fun though.

Then went round last week to watch a film ;)

Then it got to Saturday, she had gone out on the Friday and our plan had been to meet after the game but she was being kinda weird and I was thinking wtf is going on here? She finally admits she is too hungover to come in to town and can I just go to hers? Erm yes. So I went round after we had won yet again feeling uncomfortably aroused due to Nige. We had a curry I had a karahi as I didn't wanna get too spicy or need a shit. It wasn't that good compared to the cinnamon tree (check it out). Then we watched a film and had next to no sleep, I am not getting in to detail.

Stayed round Sunday, she gave me a lift home, then I went sleep went work and posted this.

All good bros.

That is genuinely world class.

I'm in a very weird situation with Lauren, 20 who I've now been on 2 dates with.

I don't think either of us actually like each other, but we're both so sick of being single that we're sort of just sticking at it half-heartedly. We both know it's not going to go anywhere, but there's almost a 'a shit relationship is better than no relationship' thing going on. I don't even find her attractive, so sticking it out for the potential of pussy doesn't even seem worth it.

To make things worse I was chatting quite regularly to a solid 8.5/10 on POF and we'd talked a bit about a date this Saturday. Well she's all of a sudden stopped replying (hasn't messaged for 2 days after previously messaging each other at least twice a day) so I assume she's either met somebody she likes or realised she's more Champions League to my Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

I've got a mate who's going speed dating next month and he's asked me to go with. Anybody ever been to a speed dating evening? 

I'm in a very weird situation with Lauren, 20 who I've now been on 2 dates with.

I don't think either of us actually like each other, but we're both so sick of being single that we're sort of just sticking at it half-heartedly. We both know it's not going to go anywhere, but there's almost a 'a shit relationship is better than no relationship' thing going on. I don't even find her attractive, so sticking it out for the potential of pussy doesn't even seem worth it.

To make things worse I was chatting quite regularly to a solid 8.5/10 on POF and we'd talked a bit about a date this Saturday. Well she's all of a sudden stopped replying (hasn't messaged for 2 days after previously messaging each other at least twice a day) so I assume she's either met somebody she likes or realised she's more Champions League to my Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

I've got a mate who's going speed dating next month and he's asked me to go with. Anybody ever been to a speed dating evening? 

I'd sack the first girl off, doesn't even seem worth your time when you could get someone else who is bothered, if that's what you want.

Regarding the pof girl, if she wants to reply she will, don't chase her.

Personally i've never been speed dating, but I can imagine it would be great, but I presume my idea of it being full of worldies probably isn't correct.

Surely no relationship is better than a shit relationship? Dont live a lie. Break it off now while you still can.

Sounds like married life :D

• Like 3

I don't know why that's so funny

Yes

PTmJWfn.jpg

Out of personal experience, you aren't going to get far telling girls they are "atrociously dressed".

How do you dress most often? Richard James suits is it?

Itching around their nether regions.

So that isn't normal then?

Out of personal experience, you aren't going to get far telling girls they are "atrociously dressed".

How do you dress most often? Richard James suits is it?

So that isn't normal then?

I prefer meeting girls on nights out like the old days tbh, not a fan of meeting women off tinder as I've always come across batshit-crazy ones 

Cheers for the tip though mate, had no clue at all that you couldn't get girls if you insulted their dress sense  :thumbup:

Edited by 1993fox

This is true though trust me guys

In that case a few things could be going on:

1) She's panicky about the prospect of a relationship with you, ie she isn't sure if she wants to end the world of swipping for you

2) Have you become more affectionate/nice since the sex? Some girls actualy hate that and may be put off, they want to be treated nasty

No girl goes on 4 dates if they are 100% not looking for a relationship in my experience.

Do you want a r/s with her?

If so definitely don't over message her.

Edited by archerm