Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

4b72229b3a04947e264a27cf41bcae15.jpg

filth ! 

also heard interesting stories of the blonde on the right, forgot her name but apparently cheated on her long-distance boyfriend about 20 times in the space of a couple months, proper filth too e.g. threesomes and the like. no idea if she's a tinder girl though

Edited by 1993fox

filth !

also heard interesting stories of the blonde on the right, forgot her name but apparently cheated on her long-distance boyfriend about 20 times in the space of a couple months, proper filth too e.g. threesomes and the like

Who is this tina btw?

filth ! 

also heard interesting stories of the blonde on the right, forgot her name but apparently cheated on her long-distance boyfriend about 20 times in the space of a couple months, proper filth too e.g. threesomes and the like

That's absolutely disgusting, please put her name in here if you remember it so I know to avoid contacting her in the future

• Like 1

Very awkward looking tinder date on the table next to me in nandos leicester, seeing as though I don't know what you guys look like, if it is one of you with the girl that has the pink push up bra and curly brown hair....

Talk to her don't read your bloody dessert menu all date!

Give him a break chief. Women like well-read men, he's just proving that to her.

Chaps, I'm in a quandary, a two and eight - a mess.

I matched with someone on Tinder just over a month ago, and she's great (for the purposes of not jinxing anything I'm going to call her S22). We've met up a few times and she's fantastic - attractive, funny, engaging. Out of my bracket, really. However, this week I spoke to you-know-who for the first time in ages, the last time we spoke ended pretty acrimoniously but I thought it'd be great to 'catch up' and that. From the sounds of it she's been seeing and sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry in Melbourne since we'd stopped speaking and I won't lie, it's ruined me.

This is where my problem lies. Laura has clearly moved on, she's getting what she wants in a manner I didn't actually think was really her - but when we talked she said she still 'loves me' and I have to confess I still feel the same way towards her in many respects, and I have left the 'door open' so to speak because I'm a pussy. But here I am now with S22, a brilliant girl who seems genuinely interested and whom I'm seeing again this weekend, someone who doesn't come with all the baggage that came with Laura when she decided to leave. And yet I'm constantly comparing the two, all this week I've just been looking at photos of me and Laura and obsessing over the thought of her with someone else. Laura always seems to win.

I don't know why I'm posting this or what advice I'm trying to seek out, to be honest. I'm not sure whether or not it's the timing affecting how I think, S22 herself, or the fact that Laura's revelations have only served to make me want her back in my life even more. I've been a state this week.

Strap a pair on, Miquel.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

Chaps, I'm in a quandary, a two and eight - a mess.

I matched with someone on Tinder just over a month ago, and she's great (for the purposes of not jinxing anything I'm going to call her S22). We've met up a few times and she's fantastic - attractive, funny, engaging. Out of my bracket, really. However, this week I spoke to you-know-who for the first time in ages, the last time we spoke ended pretty acrimoniously but I thought it'd be great to 'catch up' and that. From the sounds of it she's been seeing and sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry in Melbourne since we'd stopped speaking and I won't lie, it's ruined me.

This is where my problem lies. Laura has clearly moved on, she's getting what she wants in a manner I didn't actually think was really her - but when we talked she said she still 'loves me' and I have to confess I still feel the same way towards her in many respects, and I have left the 'door open' so to speak because I'm a pussy. But here I am now with S22, a brilliant girl who seems genuinely interested and whom I'm seeing again this weekend, someone who doesn't come with all the baggage that came with Laura when she decided to leave. And yet I'm constantly comparing the two, all this week I've just been looking at photos of me and Laura and obsessing over the thought of her with someone else. Laura always seems to come out on top.

I don't know why I'm posting this or what advice I'm trying to seek out, to be honest. I'm not sure whether or not it's the timing affecting how I think, S22 herself, or the fact that Laura's revelations have only served to make me want her back in my life even more. I've been a state this week.

Strap a pair on, Miquel.

Been there bro. S22 all the way. :thumbup:

When does Laura come back?

I'd offer some good advice but I'm going to C23's for some chateau nerf-du-pape and skittles.

She's extending her travels to around this time next year now, man - she left in January. 90% of the time we spoke recently (a few days up until Sunday night) she said she didn't want anything when she came back, then she kept coming out with lines like 'we're perfect together and you're perfect for me / I always compare you to other guys I see / I love you / I miss you'

Can't get my head around it.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie