Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

basically when I was round last night she was on her phone and I saw texting some other tinder guy. Dunno what to think, I mean she hasn't met anyone else off of it, I was there with her so I'm not jealous just a bit like wtf?

what does got a jump mean webbo?

basically when I was round last night she was on her phone and I saw texting some other tinder guy. Dunno what to think, I mean she hasn't met anyone else off of it, I was there with her so I'm not jealous just a bit like wtf?

These hoes aint loyal pal

Is this the one that 'wasn't ater a relationship' and you were happy with that?

If so.....i don't really see how you can object to her probably 'looking around' for something else. Maybe you have changed your mind about wanting a relationship with her, maybe she wants a relationship with you, but you both don't want to ruin what you got going at the minute.

If this thing you got going on isn't very serious, why not try asking her what her thoughts are about you seeing someone else. Not directly obviously.

We kinda have spoken about that, I am not talking to anyone else atm cos I cba, she is clearly texting someone else but I guess cos she was in a very long term relationship she wants to keep her options open. She prob thinks I am a player but I'm not.

It's got to be a test.  Question is what reaction is she after?  From what you say I wouldn't be surprised if a few days from now you get shit for not 'fighting for her' or some such bullshit.  Purely hypothetical at this point though, you're obviously better positioned to judge than I am.

It's not like that mate, basically cos she had a bf for so long I think she just wants to be single. I matched her straight the way but she clearly wants to keep her options open. I'm just gonna have fun and not think about it too much, I like her but whatever.

If you'd had one last night you'd know.

There's only one thing she won't do, shame.

We kinda have spoken about that, I am not talking to anyone else atm cos I cba, she is clearly texting someone else but I guess cos she was in a very long term relationship she wants to keep her options open. She prob thinks I am a player but I'm not.

But she is essentially single though right?

You've both spoken about not wanting a relationship, so essentially you're just friends with benefits. Which is fine if that is all you want.

It sounds to me like you do want a relationship with her, but eventually as a result of taking it slow.

Yeah we are both single, I don't know about a relationship with her. It's not her talking to other guys it was more that she texted this shitcunt while I was round.

What's good for the goose and all that.........she's basically oking you to sleep with other women imo.

Also this 'test' malarky could have some foundations to it.

talking to a few of the lads last night about this sort of stuff. We all came to the same conclusion really, the actions of words of women are not always aligned with what they really mean/want.

It's just like when some lie about 'seeing someone'. Of course many do this to avoid the advances of the person they are talking to, but i've seen others did it for a number of reasons. One girl lied just to make it appear like, in her own words, 'there was nothing wrong with her and she was normal'.

Another lass lied about being in a relationship to see how i would react. Once i denied ever trying to chat her up, she got pissed off and annoyed cos she was single anyway.

Change one of your mates names in your phone to a birds name and play her at her own game and she what she says Una. Guaranteed she will kick up a fuss. Women always do when you've been shagging them. Then hit her with the so it's alright for you to do it?

Edited by GingerrrFox

Change one of your mates names in your phone to a birds name and play her at her own game and she what she says Una. Guaranteed she will kick up a fuss. Women always do when you've been shagging them. Then hit her with the so it's alright for you to do it?

That's a good point but I just can't be arsed doing shit like that.

Much easier ways than that....

When you're out with her and you're arranging for the 'next time'...just bring up a little comment about, 'oh i might be a bit late....i'll be round (insert girls name) house'.

Her reaction will tell you her levels of jealousy. If she doesn't question it then there may be little interest....but the odds are she will ask who she is.

Some girl was texting me last week wanting to meet up but I just ignored her and I did tell c23 this last night, We drank a lot of wine so I can't remember her reaction but I guess I will just have fun with her and play it by ear.

Some girl was texting me last week wanting to meet up but I just ignored her and I did tell c23 this last night, We drank a lot of wine so I can't remember her reaction but I guess I will just have fun with her and play it by ear.

Just sleep with her best mate