Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Yeah we are both single, I don't know about a relationship with her. It's not her talking to other guys it was more that she texted this shitcunt while I was round.

Una,did you see what she put,she might have been giving him the brush off or she does want a relationship and trying to make you make the move.Best of luck bud you seem like a good lad.its difficult as you don't want to look a cvnt and ruin things if you make the wrong move .Hard one mate( that isn't a question) Edited by cambridgefox

Una,did you see what she put,she might have been giving him the brush off or she does want a relationship and trying to make you make the move.Best of luck bud you seem like a good lad.its difficult as you don't want to look a cvnt and ruin things if you make the wrong move .Hard one mate( that isn't a question)

Never understood why women do this....it only causes people like myself, and Una, problems.

It pushes you further away rather than closer. Like i said before, a girl who was giving me the come on thought it would be a good idea to tell me 'she was seeing someone', in an attempt to see whether on not i was 'trying to jump on it'. The second i did the respectable thing and backed off, she got pissed off and gradually lost interest.

Edited by Grewks

Never understood why women do this....it only causes people like myself, and Una, problems.

It pushes you further away rather than closer. Like i said before, a girl who was giving me the come on thought it would be a good idea to tell me 'she was seeing someone', in an attempt to see whether on not i was 'trying to jump on it'. The second i did the respectable thing and backed off, she got pissed off and gradually lost interest.

odd creatures.

Started chatting with a Lynne, 23 today. And then all the sudden she pulled a "Tinder does a weird jump when I go to the inbox" to get my number. She seems alright, but I can't tell from her pictures if I find her attractive.

Started chatting with a Lynne, 23 today. And then all the sudden she pulled a "Tinder does a weird jump when I go to the inbox" to get my number. She seems alright, but I can't tell from her pictures if I find her attractive.

Do the honourable thing....

Post them on here and let FT's gods decide for you.

• Like 3

Tinder isn't giving me notifications anymore! (and yes they're all turned on in settings)

Caused me to accidentally ignore this cute girl I've been chatting to for days because it didn't notify me she'd messaged. Now I'm getting the 'Oh so now you want to talk?' guilt trip  :nigel:

Una,did you see what she put,she might have been giving him the brush off or she does want a relationship and trying to make you make the move.Best of luck bud you seem like a good lad.its difficult as you don't want to look a cvnt and ruin things if you make the wrong move .Hard one mate( that isn't a question)

Nah I didn't see what she put, just that she was watching a film but I bet she didn't mention that it was with me. There is no way that she wants a relationship and that doesn't really bother me. The thing that I don't want is her seeing other guys while she is seeing me, if that goes on I will break contact with her. 

And thanks mate.

Nah I didn't see what she put, just that she was watching a film but I bet she didn't mention that it was with me. There is no way that she wants a relationship and that doesn't really bother me. The thing that I don't want is her seeing other guys while she is seeing me, if that goes on I will break contact with her.

And thanks mate.

Nothing wrong with that. Although you don't want to your best bet is probably saying it to her straight and tell her your good with it being casual but your not keen on her sleeping with other lads. There's nothing wrong with her going on other dates but it's not on if she's doing more than that as well.

Edited by GingerrrFox

And thanks mate.

You do realise that what you are describing (seeing you and not other guys) is a relationship.

My advice would be to keep looking for a girl that wants what you want. Keep seeing this one and getting a sticky wicket when you can but don't stop looking and playing around. Obviously, if she says she wants you to become a item then you're set.

• Like 1

Strip clubs in London have free wifi. And a very nice Indian lady with a bumhole the size of a pinhead.

There was genuinely less vagina in that strip club than in this Tinder thread. 2 of the OG PUFFs breaking the Internet with their women's issues.

I'm too hungover to deal with my disappointment right now.

And thanks mate.

That kinda sounds like a relationship :dunno: