Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Una mate, just enjoy the 'fun' while you can. There is not commitment from either side. So don't fret.

As Smuts says, nut up.

Yeah that's what I am gonna do mate. 

Also nearly 300 pages in less than a year. Wow we should make a recap of all the major things that have happened. As if you even joined at some point even though you are married lol

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

Think I've managed to get a date without the use of Tinder #winning

Yeah cos all them dates you got from tinder were shit weren't they brah.

A highlight amongst many was when a man from Huddersfield with no Leicester or Leicester City connection joined our forum due to this thread and genuinely debated finishing his long term girl just so he could join in with us.

Then man gave Des stick, who has the girlfriend now?

Edited by Unabomber

Yeah that's what I am gonna do mate.

Also nearly 300 pages in less than a year. Wow we should make a recap of all the major things that have happened. As if you even joined at some point even though you are married lol

I've been watching from the beginning. Slowest car crash ever!!

Nah, I've been supporting you all. I've been there. Being single is tough. Studies show that married people have more and better sex. I would never want to be single again!

Plus, most of you are nice guys just looking for the right person. They will come(!) eventually. Don't rush into anything and play it all 007.

I've been watching from the beginning. Slowest car crash ever!!

Nah, I've been supporting you all. I've been there. Being single is tough. Studies show that married people have more and better sex. I would never want to be single again!

Plus, most of you are nice guys just looking for the right person. They will come(!) eventually. Don't rush into anything and play it all 007.

Shame no one is carrying on posting lines etc though. Me and MTWG are on the verge of emotional breakdowns, des has bagged his broad as has SImo and scouse is weird.

Never managed to get one ;)

I know ;)

• Like 1

I'm not weird ;)

I haven't properly tindered in a good couple of months at least. Just can't be arsed. So many not funny girls it was such an effort and then the occasional fit one was decent but barely worth trying.

Still love the thread tho. And gotta support the chaps thru these tougher times like now.

Shame no one is carrying on posting lines etc though. Me and MTWG are on the verge of emotional breakdowns, des has bagged his broad as has SImo and scouse is weird.

I know ;)

The emotional rollercoaster keeps it interesting for us committed types.

I must say, it's a little ironic your current hook up has you by the short and curlys because she is Tindering another.

If she knew of your kitchen craft, knowledge of fine brews etc. She'd commit asap.

The emotional rollercoaster keeps it interesting for us committed types.

I must say, it's a little ironic your current hook up has you by the short and curlys because she is Tindering another.

If she knew of your kitchen craft, knowledge of fine brews etc. She'd commit asap.

I'll cook for her soon, that should sway it.

At the end of the day she doesn't want a relationship she can do what she wants and as long as I keep seeing her it's all good.

I deleted tinder as like scouse I just cba with it.

I'll cook for her soon, that should sway it.

At the end of the day she doesn't want a relationship she can do what she wants and as long as I keep seeing her it's all good.

I deleted tinder as like scouse I just cba with it.

You don't need it man. I'd imagine it's good for quick fun.