Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I did a Butlins rep Thursday night after a night in Skeg, the shame of having to be signed in to the 'resort' was nearly too much.

Got back to Sutton on Sea the morning after, £35 taxi. :blink: The lads asked what she was out of 10, I said last night she was a 7 so I fully expected her to be a 3 this morning, looked her up on FB and was ever so pleased she had maintained the 7/10. I was worried to begin with that she had lied about being a rep to begin with because she did look young, but she was 19.

Not done any Tindering recently.

Una you back fully single now son?

dilze.jpg

lol!

Pics of what? I didn't meet this slut on Tinder..

Get the **** out? lol Shut up the hell up.

What a bizarre reaction to a standard meme post for this thread.

Woah, you two virgins (and Heggsy) don't post in this thread enough to come in here having a moan at me, now go and play Xbox Live and wait for your mothers to cook your turkey twizzlers.

lol man grandad mad

• Like 4

hahaha. gotta feel for dennis man he only wanted the pics didn't think he'd get annihilated for posting a funny meme in the spirit of the thread. 

heggsy got caught in the cross fire imo. poor guy. 

If I get bored I might go on tomorrow power round all my likes away and reassess the situation later in the week. Then any matches get a line from pages 20-100.

for old times sake. To get the thread back to its light hearted ways after una n loveday turned into women in the last 48 hrs.

Seriously though - nearly 300 pages. Congratulations, chaps - even if it seems very few of us are actually operating on it any more be it through boredom, heartbreak or bagging someone, that's an effort.

You still in a pickle or has S22 sealed the deal man?

Guest seanfox778

Just matched with my client who hired me to come to Romania

She better not unmatch me, could be embarrassing.

What the hell! Did the cool glasses emoji and it didn't even work, that would've been perfect. Imagine there was a cool glasses emoji after the first line of this post.

post-1100-0-74414400-1431941444_thumb.jp

Edited by seanfox778

Hard to believe that mauling I got from Grandad was over 6 months ago!

I'm back on Tinder now, currently talking to a very decent and very dateable 19 year old from Burbage. 

In a very strange turn of events, I had a Snapchat threesome with this girl and her female friend I met on POF. Unfortunately she's in Oxford, so cba going to meet her.

Hard to believe that mauling I got from Grandad was over 6 months ago!

I'm back on Tinder now, currently talking to a very decent and very dateable 19 year old from Burbage. 

In a very strange turn of events, I had a Snapchat threesome with this girl and her female friend I met on POF. Unfortunately she's in Oxford, so cba going to meet her.

A what?

• Like 3

A what?

Was a weird and unexpected situation.

Long story short, she's a bit of a dirty girl, so most of our conversations have been based on sex. (18, Oxford btw)

We were chatting on Sunday. I went for a shower, she asked for pics. So I obliged. Next thing I know she's sending titty pics. It escalated from there. Her mate turned up randomly, and was more than happy to get her tits out too.

Within 5 minutes they were snapping me pics of themselves - topless - kneeling together on the floor with their mouths open and telling me to cum for them. 

It sounds either stranger re-living it than it was at the time lol

Long story short, she's a bit of a dirty girl, so most of our conversations have been based on sex. (18, Oxford btw)

We were chatting on Sunday. I went for a shower, she asked for pics. So I obliged. Next thing I know she's sending titty pics. It escalated from there. Her mate turned up randomly, and was more than happy to get her tits out too.

Within 5 minutes they were snapping me pics of themselves - topless - kneeling together on the floor with their mouths open and telling me to cum for them. 

A snapchat threesome is now on my list of things to do before I die. Kudos to you.

Did you save any pics? If you failed to do this it did not happen. You know the rules  ;)

Pics or.........

A bit?

• Like 4

'a bit dirty' 

we should really go back to the days when we were all virgins before marriage at least then you wouldnt be marrying a right slag

I'm not sure if you actually mean that or are just messing about because of that thread/poll the other month? It's all opinion, as with everything, I guess.