Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I'm not a fan of the welsh accent, although scouse birds sounds filthy  :thumbup:

imo and from experience there are two types of scouse accent on a lady. one is absoultely boss, the other is the most irritating, horrible sounding sound that any mammal could produce. very subtle differences but very different outcomes. 

imo and from experience there are two types of scouse accent on a lady. one is absoultely boss, the other is the most irritating, horrible sounding sound that any mammal could produce. very subtle differences but very different outcomes. 

Tbh I haven't had much experience with scouse birds although the ones I have are just  :schmike:

As complex as the MTWG and Una situations are - and I sympathise - be thankful that you have 'situations' to ponder.

Jesus, been dry as an Arab's boot since graduating. I work in a small team and the only female that isn't in her 40's or older is a lesbian, and pulling in Manchester is like The Britannia on a Tuesday night compared with the 3PM Saturday kick-off at home against bottom of the league that was nights out at uni.

As for tinder the only matches I get are boring, overweight, overweight and boring, or bots.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Edited by Nod.E

As complex as the MTWG and Una situations are - and I sympathise - be thankful that you have 'situations' to ponder.

Jesus, been dry as an Arab's boot since graduating. I work in a small team and the only female that isn't in her 40's or older is a lesbian, and pulling in Manchester is like The Britannia on a Tuesday night compared with the 3PM Saturday kick-off at home against bottom of the league that was nights out at uni.

As for tinder the only matches I get are boring, overweight, overweight and boring, or bots.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Be thankful you don't work in an office full of blokes!

I know this is the tinder thread, but try badoo. Exactly the same principal but you get unlimited likes!

I used to go out with a girl from Neston. Amazing accent, and amazing chebs.