Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

This one is legit still talking to me and committing to replies despite 

a) being on the other side of the world

b) me opening with a joke about coastal erosion

c) im falling in love DONT DO IT MIQUEL JUST DONT DO IT

d) shes bloody cracking

e) i actually tried to halt the conversation to stop this happening and she replied with a question fml gonna masturcry

Prefer going for a crank myself.

looks cute lad.

I just got back form a date, went to peter's pizzeria was pretty good mine had little sausages on it and hers had prawns and rocket lol. Then went bowling down meridian, got 134 is that good? I was pinging strikes and spares left and right, busted the crotch of me nudies though so gonna have to chuck them in the bin.

Then went back to hers and watched louis theroux ;)

Then drove and treated myself to a mcdonalds, not had one in time got some new nacho burger and some mozzarella dippers as a treat.

Nice one dude is this the Mancunian bird and how was the Nacho burger?

Tinder got rid of all my matches.  :nigel:

I'd be fuming if I had any ongoing chirpse.

Shame pal I suggest deleting Tinder and then re-downloading it, it should work though I don't hold myself to be a trusty IT expert.

Nice one dude is this the Mancunian bird and how was the Nacho burger?

Shame pal I suggest deleting Tinder and then re-downloading it, it should work though I don't hold myself to be a trusty IT expert.

Nah this was with c23 who I have seen 6/7 times now. Was pretty fun.

The burger was pretty good, wouldn't get it again though, the mozzarella dippers were the highlight.

Nah this was with c23 who I have seen 6/7 times now. Was pretty fun.

The burger was pretty good, wouldn't get it again though, the mozzarella dippers were the highlight.

Nice hope she is keeping you happy.

Excellent I hope you can take pictures of your next McDonald's feast as I am feeling a bit homesick and maybe in return I can exchange pics of Oriental food? We can take things from there maybe.

Nice hope she is keeping you happy.

Excellent I hope you can take pictures of your next McDonald's feast as I am feeling a bit homesick and maybe in return I can exchange pics of Oriental food? We can take things from there maybe.

Yeah she is kinda.

Yeah up for that, I am a pretty good cook gonna cook some chill beef nachos on saturday for the lads.

• Like 1