Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

YOU CAN'T JUST REWRITE THE PAST KEN

Maybe not but If I see a typo in someones post I don't make two pages of comments about it I ignore it. If I pointed out errors of everone on here I would soon be moaned at. Some people are such fusspots and have nothing better to do.

Can't wait to see myself quoted in the Daily Mail.

User General Smuts gleefully posts images of his conversations with Ruth, 24 who is clearly only looking for love and is getting nothing but cheeky one liners in return. He is the forums de-facto Tom Hopper. Extrapolating from here we can only imagine that he definitely enjoys having tongues wag (if you know what i'm saying). 

I can't work out females lol

Each first date I am going on seems to get more promising than the last but still turns to nothing.

The most recent actually said to me 'I hope you want to see my again' twice towards the end of our date and 'don't go cold on me'. Arranged a second date no problem, then she cancelled with the excuse of 'not feeling well'. I played it cool and casually, and upon trying to message her again a few days later to re-arrange I've been completely blanked. Women, eh?

:knockynotnice: