Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Whilst I do think some of the "banter" in this thread has flown a bit close to the wind at times, comparing it to a trio of wealthy young westerners abusing and degrading some developing world prostitutes on film and sending it to their mates is a bit over the top.

Really over the top.

Fair enough. It was not exactly a comparison though. There do seem a  inuendos in the chat up lines. Maybe I am just not up with 'laddie sprak' I was never much good at chatting up women. Never wanted to upset them by saying the wrong thing.

Fair enough. It was not exactly a comparison though. There do seem a inuendos in the chat up lines. Maybe I am just not up with 'laddie sprak' I was never much good at chatting up women. Never wanted to upset them by saying the wrong thing.

Save up and go to Thailand ken, you can't say the wrong thing over their. Just don't film it pls.

Whilst I do think some of the "banter" in this thread has flown a bit close to the wind at times, comparing it to a trio of wealthy young westerners abusing and degrading some developing world prostitutes on film and sending it to their mates is a bit over the top.

Really over the top.

It's a line I don't think anyone on here - especially not the main proponents of the thread - have really got anywhere near crossing. I'd say out of anyone i'd be the closest to that line. There's a vast difference between being cheeky and being degrading.

• Like 2

It's not wrong of you to question some of the things said in here, Ken... but as finners very correctly said there's a big difference between this thread and what went on in Thailand..

Its best to just read some of the stuff in here shrug you shoulders and come to the conclusion that this thread is just not your thing...

To be honest, the worst thing to happen in this thread is something the girls themselves don't know about.

That's the swapping of nude pictures.

I'm pretty confident a lot of them were just googled webcam shots for lad points but I'm surprised in anyone who's still willing to pass them around after the awkward "that's my step sister" and "she's my friends ex" etc comments about matches.

Walking a somewhat dangerous line.

To be honest, the worst thing to happen in this thread is something the girls themselves don't know about.

That's the swapping of nude pictures.

I'm pretty confident a lot of them were just googled webcam shots for lad points but I'm surprised in anyone who's still willing to pass them around after the awkward "that's my step sister" and "she's my friends ex" etc comments about matches.

Walking a somewhat dangerous line.

Please tell me people really aren't that sad?

When they unblocked the thread, did the unblock all the banned posts?! lol

Pretty sure pages have got smaller. Like less posts. Most threads seem to have gotten a lot more pages for no reason, thought I'd slept through a year or something when I looked on here before haha.

I was  looking for a clip off HIGNFY which I have  just watched. Missing words round  Mice use --- to attract women. someone called  out Tinder. Paul Mertons response was good.  (daniel Radcliffe host) Well I thought it funny.