Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

A-men.

That dog Chels Fergo is dating some lad I know, poor lad.

Does she have a thing for people either associated with or from Leicestershire or something? I know someone from Leicester that slept with her years back when he was at uni in Sheffield before she had everything done, thank god it was back then because nowadays lord knows what you'd snag.

Could be a lovely girl but it's not for me.

£20 says he's got a shit beard and a sleeve tattoo. Also £20 says she's got the biggest wizards sleeve known to man

He hasn't actually haha, he just owns a top car garage, sold a Ferrari to Gaz from Geordie Shore and next thing he's banging Chelsea Ferguson.

I've got a PM from kingfox, dare I post it in the thread? I'm sure I'm not alone in receiving one...

No fcking ignore it

He's over in the music thread now rambling about Tinder to himself desperate for someone to listen to him. He wants attention.

Ffs- can anyone on here be kind and explain to me how to post gifs. I just started a new photobucket account and got a gif saved on there. When I tried to post a link of it on here-it just shows the link not the gif. The image button does not work as well.

Ffs- can anyone on here be kind and explain to me how to post gifs. I just started a new photobucket account and got a gif saved on there. When I tried to post a link of it on here-it just shows the link not the gif. The image button does not work as well.

I don't know if there is another way but I just go on google, search the daft one I want, right click, copy image URL and then paste into the picture thing on here?

I don't know if there is another way but I just go on google, search the daft one I want, right click, copy image URL and then paste into the picture thing on here?

No success-I got something about 'You can't post that extension in the community' :dunno: