Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

But it's fun webby.

After what he wrote about Ken in the general sport thread he deserves a bit back.

That's true. If he wants to be a horrible little shit he's gotta expect it back. Edited by Facecloth

Since the first date on Saturday early afternoon we haven't gone more than 20 minutes (except overnight) without texting each other.

Second date arranged for Wednesday, and already discussed what to do on Sunday (we're both off work all day) for a third date.

If this doesn't end in a relationship I doubt I'll ever be in one!

Since the first date on Saturday early afternoon we haven't gone more than 20 minutes (except overnight) without texting each other.

Second date arranged for Wednesday, and already discussed what to do on Sunday (we're both off work all day) for a third date.

Steady on don't over do it.

• Like 1

But it's fun webby.

After what he wrote about Ken in the general sport thread he deserves a bit back.

Don't think I saw it. Don't go in that section much. I wou;ld ignore it anyway. I have stuck up for him a few times though.

Just reread  above posts. I did read what he said. I responded with something like BBC3  is on the basic Virgin package so I don't need Freeview. He would not know this as it is not him that pays the cost of viewing.

He has a job now but  it could go tits up anytime and he would be back on JSA and begging  Mummy and Daddy to bail him out.

Edited by Rincewind

What Steve said, really. You've only met her once, take it easy

Steady on don't over do it.

Correct - don't be too eager and don't expect a relationship out of it, just see what happens.

What Steve said, really. You've only met her once, take it easy

What's wrong with you lot. Fvcking go for it lad, aim for the stars, you'll be balls deep all day Sunday.

Nah bugger it.. go for it... :)

post the transcript pls

I'm no Loveday.

- Oi lads someone pick up Pound Shop Zlatan. He's making us look like a bunch of mugs

- Chins up ladies I prefer Homeless Ginola though

- **** off creepy Pires

- at worst I am Messi wot fell face first into the floor of a factory wot makes mirkins and leaves their trimmings on the floor.

- Loveday is way prettier and funnier than you.

- Don't forget younger and better on Tinder

- 99p stores Bendtner.

At 5 a side tonight someone called me pound shop Zlatan and in still PMSL.

I've got transcripts of one of dirty dens previous which I'd rather not divuldge as I was given them in confidence so forgive me for being a bit feet on the ground, sglf

I meant that transcript smuts