Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

But it's fun webby.

After what he wrote about Ken in the general sport thread he deserves a bit back.

He called me fooking vermin TWVT or something like that and hoped my airgun shot me.You know how sensitive I am.

Thought he was bing bang out of order with Rincey ( He's one of our own) difference between taking the mickey p!ss and being personal.

nice one smuts

Welcome back Una xxxx
  • Like 1

thanks pal, they cut short my ban by half a month they either got bored or good behaviour on my part. If they witnessed my last few dates it's prob the first option ;)

we campaigned to get you back. the main point was that we sacrifice lamby to get you back. mods were fine to accept that kind of deal.

• Like 1

Nice one Una. Good to have you back.

How did you find out you were let out on early release did FT send a text or something?

Thanks man.

No I don't even know how long I have been unbanned for, I just clicked on it and then realised it was letting me view it.

Really well thanks mate, did the fillet steak with cubed potatoes and tomatoes with tenderstem broccoli and a red wine reduction, the sauce was amazing. We then went on to break my bed so the next day we went bed shopping, I ended up dropping £400 on a sturdy looking divan number from Argos; mattress level: extra firm ;) problem is it doesn't arrive till July 16th so I am on the floor till then.

Last Saturday I went to hers and she cooked it was world class. She did pulled pork on flatbreads with coleslaw and crackling, everything was homemade (it's on my Twitter/Instagram), she made chocolate and hazelnut brownies with passion fruit icing. The next day she packed me a little tupperware box and made me a bacon sandwich in bed.

I asked her to marry me, she said no.

Was still fun tho.

Sounds like you've got a winner on your hands! I'll check out the food picks.

I've only broken one bed in my life, I think I was 16 and it was a regrettable situation! And in my experience, the floor is much more reliable for more athletic ventures.