Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Last visit on the forum tonight lads, wish me luck on my second date tomorrow!

I'm in love with her by the way, and I think she's feeling the same, so my hopes are well and truly through the roof, just like when Knocky won that penalty against Watford in 2012/13.

So if it goes badly and I don't return tomorrow to tell you how it went, you'll probably hear about some lad hanging himself in the Mercury in the next few days.

Last visit on the forum tonight lads, wish me luck on my second date tomorrow!

I'm in love with her by the way, and I think she's feeling the same, so my hopes are well and truly through the roof, just like when Knocky won that penalty against Watford in 2012/13.

So if it goes badly and I don't return tomorrow to tell you how it went, you'll probably hear about some lad hanging himself in the Mercury in the next few days.

I know you're exaggerating but you're pinning a lot on a 2nd date. 

Jesus did you guys play in shit or something?

You managed to slip a finger or two in yet?

Think he went "bowling"

sounds like she put a few things up our denno tbh

It's nothing to do with what we got up to, it's got everything to do with how much we like each other, and how that I actually respect her too much to say anything here! 

We're actually counting it as 3 dates now, because yesterday I was with her all morning/early afternoon, dropped her at work for her shift, then met her again  afterwards (3 hours later) and spent all late afternoon/evening together  lol

Still got Sunday arranged with her, but I'm now also going around Saturday too, and we've made plans for Wednesday as well.

#Den'sDoneaDes  :blush:

as said didnt wanna divulge tbqh but demand has made me buckle, sorry den but its for your own good iam typing with one hand atm not because of wanking but eating a cornetto

- hey hows u its me dirty den off ft

- hey den so hows ur day an whats ft?

- my day has been alright thanks mainly been spent doing admin as usual and ft is the family forum designed for families and the voice of the fans 

- o i h8 admin lollllll an sounds cool i actually have an account under the name frany104 but dont post mainly lurk an see other posts

- yh admin is pretty tedious so we have something in common i can see myself fallin 4 u Bernice 22 !!!! You should post more too its real good family fun

- lmto som1's keen aint they ay

- lifes too short ill sleep when im dead rip paul walker

- yh but still maybe calm down a little lollll but a good attitude to have an u seem cute

- ha cheers so anyway what do u do for fun outside the office B

- u might think am weird

- ha i dont mind takes all sorts to make a world B

- wel what i enjoy outside of work is findin an eating soiled nappies from biffa bins but they specifically gotta be biffa sourced naps

- sounds pretty good i never judge anyone by their interests least u aint borin!

- yh 2 true i also love house music an ibiza

- oh cool i love beefa 2 had some cool nights there

- yh lollll wanna live out there or napa an jus chill 365 days a year lmao

- sounds cool so whats your plans 4 the weekend

- going nap huntin fri night then puttin them in the slow cooker over the weekend will probably be beatin my sick uncle in between he is such a arsehole

- yh we all have that annoying uncle!

- u aint like other boys den most ppl would be put off by a nappy eatin girl who beats her sick elderly relatives

- if anythin it makes me more found of you Bernice i think i might be in love with you ive never felt this connection before an i wanna protect you all the time

- awwww aint u sweet! so why do they call you dirty den lolllll

- jus a nickname aint it

- there gotta be a reason Delicious Den ;-))))

- ha well i think its because once i got so off my top i kicked a lampost an then was sick in a bin

- wow den thats next level i mean i fort some of my interest was weird but you are a different gear u make me sick an i do not want to meet u no more

- but B i can change, I'll work every day to be who you want me to be

- i cant do this den

- please B

- i cant den 2 much has happened

- i swear ill work to right my wrongs everyday

- i jus cant do it den

- i wanna eat nappies with you i dont wanna eat pampers with no one else

- sorry den my mind is made

- please B please

- sprry den ur a lovely guy but jus 2 keen an intense and i cant handle it im truly sorry

- please b

- im sorry den ;(

- f u then u nappy eatin ho

Bernice  lol  lol  lol

I'd pay good money for a book of these transcripts