Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

dennnnnnnnnnnn ;^]

I swear to god man you're 'Pool with a different handle

Don't know who he is as he's on 'ignore'.

Keep thinking he's related to kingfox, who seems odd to be honest.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Running out of +1's, some of these are hilarious   lol

She's asked me to go see her Saturday evening and sleep overnight, and we've already got plans together for all of Sunday  :blush:

Staying the night is pending her mums approval, but I met her briefly on Wednesday and she seems nice and seems to like me so here's hoping!

3 hours shift? Is she on a zero hours contract.

It's usually 5 hour shifts she does but they were overstaffed so she got out early  :)

• Like 2

Running out of +1's, some of these are hilarious   lol

She's asked me to go see her Saturday evening and sleep overnight, and we've already got plans together for all of Sunday  :blush:

Staying the night is pending her mums approval, but I met her briefly on Wednesday and she seems nice and seems to like me so here's hoping!

It's usually 5 hour shifts she does but they were overstaffed so she got out early  :)

Invite the mum in aswel. You could be onto something pretty awesome saturday night. :thumbup:

Her mum has said I can stay over.

Have to sleep on the sofa this time, but she says she'll let us share a bed when we've been together a bit longer. I'm picking her up from work at 8pm and we'll be going straight to hers. And her mum isn't back until about 10-11pm we're going to be home alone for a good while  ;)

Tbf Den you didn't ever have many matches if I recall, so just like your 3 lettered starting with D counterpart, you have a solid conversion rate.

Mine is shocking.

I know mate I only got the odd match here and there, and only 3 dates in all those months (and only one of those 3 was any good).

But yeah this girl is from POF,  I've found the girls on there are much more genuine and looking for relationships. But you lads are after quick shags so I'd stick with Tinder for that if I were you  :thumbup: