Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Not liking this internet dating malarkey so far, 1st date so I picked her up and she was nothing like her picture body wise lol but I'm a nice guy so I thought I would treat her for the night, and the hotel was pre-booked (her suggestion) so we had a few drinks in town and went back to the hotel... this is when things turned!

So we done the business we was pretty gone by this point and we decided to go sleep, this is where it all went wrong... so I'm happily sleeping away to be woke up by her she goes to me, I don't know what's happened I said what do you mean, she lifted the quilt up and honestly she had only gone and shit herself not a little bit either I'm talking full blown big circle of muddy shit, the rest is history.

I'm still having flashbacks two weeks later.

EsAoN.gif

Grim.

Not liking this internet dating malarkey so far, 1st date so I picked her up and she was nothing like her picture body wise  lol but I'm a nice guy so I thought I would treat her for the night, and the hotel was pre-booked (her suggestion) so we had a few drinks in town and went back to the hotel... this is when things turned!

So we done the business we was pretty gone by this point and we decided to go sleep, this is where it all went wrong... so I'm happily sleeping away to be woke up by her she goes to me, I don't know what's happened I said what do you mean, she lifted the quilt up and honestly she had only gone and shit herself not a little bit either I'm talking full blown big circle of muddy shit, the rest is history.

I'm still having flashbacks two weeks later.

monkey.gif