Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Well guys, my final DEN update! (I'll still be around the thread for the laughs of course).

I have indeed #DoneaDes; Me and Abi are now 'in a relationship'

Over the course of Saturday night to Sunday night the following things happened (in no particular order): I have now had extended conversation with her mum and we get on well, she has met my parents (who love her), we went to Bradgate for an afteroon, we went to dinner and she actually bought mine to compensate me all the fuel I've spent driving, we've told each other that we love each other, we're official on Facebook, I got lucky (3 times), she cried when I had to come home last night, and she stole my jumper to wear when she's missing me.

So yeah, all in all, probably the weekend of my life  :D

• Like 3

Well guys, my final DEN update! (I'll still be around the thread for the laughs of course).

Over the course of Saturday night to Sunday night the following things happened (in no particular order): I have now had extended conversation with her mum and we get on well, she has met my parents (who love her), we went to Bradgate for an afteroon, we went to dinner and she actually bought mine to compensate me all the fuel I've spent driving, we've told each other that we love each other, we're official on Facebook, I got lucky (3 times), she cried when I had to come home last night, and she stole my jumper to wear when she's missing me.

I'd love for the bits in bold to be combined lol.

and please tell me you're not seriously 'in love' already :/

• Like 2

Words fail me.

Congratulations DENNIS SOGman

**** me, beaten to it by a matter of seconds!!!!!