Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

This always seems like a great idea but we're all dreamers and poets with no drive or logistical skill to actually put any effort into organising anything. You've got a better chance of saying that everyone should meet in <insert pub name here> at midday on the first day of the season. Start planning it now and you might get 3 attendees. 

Bear in mind that those 3 will be Lamby, Leicesterpool and Alan Sheehan.

We can get it done imo

Una, Scouse, Smuts, Simo, Miquel headliners + others

Yeah that was basically purely for you and possibly Simo.

Let's be honest at some point all former LCFC trainees that are now playing at league 2 level have Facebook stalked forum members to call them names on messenger. Fact.

I heard Loveday has the transcripts.

Thought about this thread today. I was sitting on a bench in the area at the back of the Shires when this youngish guy walks by in a City shirt arm in arm with a woman who must have been at least 70. I thought that is either his mum or someone from this thread out on a date with a match from Tinder who may have taken a couple of years off her age. But then again going by how desperate some of you are........

This has killed me. Love looking back through the older pages