Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Happy to help:

"Eh up Tizerfanny, I would ruin you like Ebola"

"Oi, Fantapants, I want to get inside you like a smear test - brief, clinical, embarrassing"

"Hey Firefud.  Be careful,.  Women can get pregnant just by responding to my messages"

"Hi there Orangu-fanny. Are you familiar with the 'big O'?  I loved Ormondroyd. Great player."

"Good evening Coppercvnt, Just so you know, I have skills in the boudoir that would make you shake like Michael J Fox"

:)

Was just looking back through this thread to see when I first spotted it and saw this beauty, in relation to someone asking how to chat up a ginger I think. The amount of work hours lost to catching up on this thread would probably be enough to clear the national debt!

Edited by LankyStreak

Just seen that Union FS are holding a 5 a side tourney. The PUFFS fancy it? 11th July at St Mags.

I'll be at Beni otherwise I'd be up for this. I remember when you and me were together in the last tourny, we were the Megson-era Leicester of that day. Didn't concede, didn't score - but the hair, oh the lovely, lovely hair.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

I'll be at Beni otherwise I'd be up for this. I remember when you and me were together in the last tourny, we were the Megson-era Leicester of that day. Didn't concede, didn't score - but the hair, oh the lovely, lovely hair.

The flowing locks were not matched by flowing football.