Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Not really a tinder comment, bit didn't know where else to turn, anyone got any valid reasons why my ex decided to text me after about 8 months (after she found out I cheated on her), asking how I am, and if i'm looking forward to going to Budapest and Croatia? (she saw it after I posted on twitter)

This one has baffled me.

Not really a tinder comment, bit didn't know where else to turn, anyone got any valid reasons why my ex decided to text me after about 8 months (after she found out I cheated on her), asking how I am, and if i'm looking forward to going to Budapest and Croatia? (she saw it after I posted on twitter)

This one has baffled me.

Even when cheating happens feelings dont rush away. My ex cheated on me. Hurt like a bitch but i loved her off. Took me a long time to get over her.

Some people get over the issues and can be friends or even want you back. Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Orrrrr she wants to get back with you then shag your best mate or brother or dad on camera about 1 year after you got back together to make you feel her pain lol

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

Why did you cheat on her Ollie?

This is hardly the place for moral discussion but I can't ever imagine doing that to someone.

Have you replied to her messages yet?

Haha I don't really want a moral discussion, just had to vent my issues.

I had a threesome whilst at uni, dunno why I did it though.

I do. Its a 3 some lol

Every or most guys fantasy. Was it at least worth it in terms of great sex with fit women?

coulda been with two other guys, an MMM threesome if you will (at least thats what my transcript would imply)

I can assure both of you it was in fact with two women. Aged 21 and 22, both rated on the scale as a 6.5-7 respectively.

I turned down the opportunity of a threesome at my college prom because one of the lasses was a mates ex.

Only offer I've ever gotten and I regret it every day. I make sure my mate knows this at every opportunity as well.

The other lass was unbelievably fit as well.

• Like 3