Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Remember when I got banned and lamby could still post. My date is asleep on her sofa I'm on her bed well mad

I did what any guy would do in this situation and grabbed her wine and posted on FT

The life and times of Unabomber.

You really should write an autobiography as I don't think "Tinder : The Foxestalk Film" is going to be made

The life and times of Unabomber.

You really should write an autobiography as I don't think "Tinder : The Foxestalk Film" is going to be made

It ended up getting better when she finally woke up, I tried to like wake her by prodding her and saying her name but nothing, I realised that if I was going to wake her then I would literally have to shake her so I thought I better not cos that would be weird.

When she did wake up she was kinda sleep walking n talking though so I didn't know what to do.

Also I don't know if anyone on here lives in or around blaby but we went to the bakers arms on Friday and had a great pie, beef and tiger ale was so good full of meat just how I like my pies. To start we had a baked camambert which was so legit and had a nice bottle of rioja. 

The couple next to us shared a stuffed butternut squash and a vegetable risotto for main lol pair of melts.

Edited by Unabomber

It ended up getting better when she finally woke up, I tried to like wake her by prodding her and saying her name but nothing, I realised that if I was going to wake her then I would literally have to shake her so I thought I better not cos that would be weird.

When she did wake up she was kinda sleep walking n talking though so I didn't know what to do.

Also I don't know if anyone on here lives in or around blaby but we went to the bakers arms on Friday and had a great pie, beef and tiger ale was so good full of meat just how I like my pies. To start we had a baked camambert which was so legit and had a nice bottle of rioja.

The couple next to us shared a stuffed butternut squash and a vegetable risotto for main lol pair of melts.

record it and post it on here would have been the right thing to do.it is not as if you have any history of posting dodgy vids on here that could get you in trouble,trouble,trouble.Her sleepwalking not the veggie melts. Edited by cambridgefox

Bakers Arms is about a 10 minute walk from my house nice little pub, though I always bang my head on the beams.

Next time your in the area Una I'll buy you a pint in there.

• Like 1

Bakers Arms is about a 10 minute walk from my house nice little pub, though I always bang my head on the beams.

Next time your in the area Una I'll buy you a pint in there.

Nice one mate but I'm only in the area when I'm visiting C23, so you might have to buy her one too. 

Nice pub though and I agree about the beams, and also you have to spend £10 to pay on card what a con.

Haha I legit pm'd Una asking for the vid. He replied telling me he was trolling then two mins later he's on a four* week ban.

*later reduced to two for good behaviour

good behaviour yet I couldn't do anything so how was that good behaviour? I reckon they got bored.

• Like 1

Nice one mate but I'm only in the area when I'm visiting C23, so you might have to buy her one too.

Nice pub though and I agree about the beams, and also you have to spend £10 to pay on card what a con.

We'll take her on a pub crawl around blaby me you and Col (he lives in the area aswell)

• Like 1