Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

The thread is a bit quiet of late...

The London weekend was great chaps.

I must say though I almost regret the amount of 'activity' we got up to over the two days... I didn't know penis friction burn and subsequent peeling was a thing. DENgerous.

Wow

• Like 1

From this..........

Today was fantastic!

Not going into details with my best mates let alone FoxesTalk!

Seeing her again soon.

To this..........

The thread is a bit quiet of late...

The London weekend was great chaps. 

I must say though I almost regret the amount of 'activity' we got up to over the two days... I didn't know penis friction burn and subsequent peeling was a thing. DENgerous.

Seems odd that you wouldn't go into details early doors with her but now you are madly in love you are happy to say you smashed her so much that her fanny turned into sand paper and mangled your member!

• Like 2

Seems odd that you wouldn't go into details early doors with her but now you are madly in love you are happy to say you smashed her so much that her fanny turned into sand paper and mangled your member!

Reason being at first I had no idea how private she wanted to be that kind of stuff. Now I know she tells all her friends about her sex life and she knows I tell my mates about it, so I don't mind posting stuff about it on FT anymore.

Plus I was seeking genuine medical advice from the sex gods of the Tinder thread... turns out that Durex Play Gel for multiple sessions = problem solved.

Reason being at first I had no idea how private she wanted to be that kind of stuff. Now I know she tells all her friends about her sex life and she knows I tell my mates about it, so I don't mind posting stuff about it on FT anymore.

Plus I was seeking genuine medical advice from the sex gods of the Tinder thread... turns out that Durex Play Gel for multiple sessions = problem solved.

Does she know however that you have posted on an internet forum where in essence millions of people could read it? And realise she might not get wet enough to have you destroy her?

Does she know however that you have posted on an internet forum where in essence millions of people could read it? And realise she might not get wet enough to have you destroy her?

Does any girl who's been talked about on here?

I think she'd be pissed off if I'd put up a photo of her or any details other than her first name.

And she does get wet enough usually, it's only if it's the third or more time that day that nature needs a hand  :pearson:

I think she'd be pissed off if I'd put up a photo of her or any details other than her first name.

And she does get wet enough usually, it's only if it's the third or more time that day that nature needs a hand  :pearson:

You need to up your game Den. Nature should never need a hand if you're both raring to go   :knockyhat:

• Like 1

Three or more is that all you're bashing? Man like me and the wife often go twelves, no Durex play gel in sight.

Anyway back to some tinder chat.....

• Like 2

But they are just run of the mill Tinder-ites, you care about this girl.

But agree with Simo, nature should be all one needs. If not I suggest Durex tingle, now there's a helping hand.

It always starts off with 5 to 10 shags a day lol. You've already peaked. From this moment on it will remain the same or decrease. But either way enjoy it while its fun so long as she doesnt ask to do you with a strap on lol

Edited by Jattdogg

I would guess she won't be telling them about the time you banged her so much when she was dry as a bone that your cock got friction burn and started peeling!!!!!!!!

As mentioned by others on here, nature shouldn't need a helping hand whether its the 1st time or the 10th time IMHO, or maybe northern birds are built differently to the ones you've got down there!