Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Haha, figured as much. Gotta work with the cards you're dealt I suppose! Hence not using tinder since it seems more about first impressions than the other sites. I'll just have to keep on trying I guess

Just search posts by Des in this thread and witness the fitness.

Honestly the majority of these birds are just stuck up if they seen me in real life and actually interacted then I would be bagging all the time.

all they seem to be interested in is tattoo's and piercings and 95% of them have kids, it's starting to piss me off I think I'm going to have to start actually going out again it seems to be the only way forward.

the first one I met shit herself and the second was a base head wtf?!?

If your penis is shedding, or the women you meet fit the above description... you need to reevaluate the decisions you've made so far.

• Like 2

Honestly the majority of these birds are just stuck up if they seen me in real life and actually interacted then I would be bagging all the time.

all they seem to be interested in is tattoo's and piercings and 95% of them have kids, it's starting to piss me off I think I'm going to have to start actually going out again it seems to be the only way forward.

I'd forgotten about that lol lol 

• Like 1

She actually shit herself!?!?

This post actually made me laugh. 

"I think I'm going to have to start actually going out again" lol lol

I may have a go just to see what beauty it comes up with but I doubt I would follow it up. Under 20 I'd be a baby snatcher. Over 40 It'll be a wrinkly. And in between baby makers.

Can't see a link. The girls look great on the download page but way out of my league.

The old uns are the best