Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I'm sure that you don't need me to tell you but this is an extremely offensive thread.

If you substituted blacks, Jews or homosexuals for females it would have been banned immediately.

A sad comment on this normally excellent board.

You boys should grow up a bit and give respect and the older guys who are lechering here. shame on you. I hope your daughters and wives never know you do it.

I'm sure that you don't need me to tell you but this is an extremely offensive thread.

If you substituted blacks, Jews or homosexuals for females it would have been banned immediately.

You boys should grow up a bit and give respect and the older guys who are lechering here. shame on you. I hope your daughters and wives never know you do it.

I think if you take at face value it does look offensive. But with this sort of humour you have to realise that pretty much all of it is intended to be received ironically. No-one really sees women as objects to be messed around with.

I accept it's somewhat vulgar and not to everyone's tastes but I think it's a mistake to think that it represents genuine misogyny.

Sorry Molly if I offended you.

The vast majority of the messages sent and posted are people posting one of Cols posts or one of Kens as an opener. That's not offensive in anyway, and I'm pretty sure just confuses most of the women receiving them.

I'll admit the sharing of pics getting sent doesn't look great, but it's done in private so nothing is actually shared into the public domain. And you also have to question the girls who are so ready to share such revealing pics with men they've only just started interacting with and haven't yet met. If I asked you for a picture of your tits right now I'm sure you'd say no, seemingly something these girls didn't.

Basically this thread is just in the main a pisstake of the Tinder culture, and not in anyway to be taken seriously.

Edited by Facecloth

The vast majority of the messages sent and posted are people posting one of Cols posts or one of Kens as an opener. That's not offensive in anyway, and I'm pretty sure just confuses most of the women receiving them.

I'll admit the sharing of pics getting sent doesn't look great, but it's done in private so nothing is actually shared into the public domain. And you also have to question the girls who are so ready to share such revealing pics with men they've only just started interacting with and haven't yet met. If I asked you for a picture of your tits right now I'm sure you'd say no, seemingly something these girls didn't.

Basically this thread is just in the main a pisstake of the Tinder culture, and not in anyway to be taken seriously.

I wouldn't waste your time, he/she is almost certainly on the troll. I think Molly and Frank To Be are from the same creator.
  • Like 2

I wouldn't waste your time, he/she is almost certainly on the troll. I think Molly and Frank To Be are from the same creator.

Good call on the Frank and Molly be the same person.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

Sorry Molly if I offended you.

thank you.

I understand that it's for humour and some of it is funny but I'm afraid there is an incredible amount of mysogenism here too. The sad thing is some of the boys don't seem to realise it. Perhaps it's a reflection on culture and education in the UK. Racism has moved on so far but sexism has moved on so little.