Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Una lol  I like the modification on the pick up line I posted the other day, god knows how you have the balls to ask that

Asking something like that will get you a response straight the way, you will either:

• Get unmatched 
  • Find a slut
  • Find someone with a sense of humour

Whereas a "Hey" will lead you in to a whole galaxy of uncertainty.

• Like 3

Asking something like that will get you a response straight the way, you will either:

( a )Get unmatched

( B )Find a slut

( c )Find someone with a sense of humour

Whereas a "Hey" will lead you in to a whole galaxy of uncertainty.

Bnd whibh one bre you biming for?

B?

Edited by BaltimoreBlue

How do I cleanse my interests on Facebook? Some of these I liked 7 years ago and I can't for the life of me see why. Matching with someone else with an interest in the works of Marcel Proust (added to look like a pretentious ****) is a red flag!

Just to save yourselves from humiliation, 'my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in' is not a solid conversation starter...

lol

you guys want a challenge, try some of these.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Worst_100_Pick-Up_Lines_of_All_Time

“You have a beautiful head. It would look marvelous next to the other ones in my freezer. "

"How much will a 20 get me?â€

"Mmmmmm.... flabwank."

“I bet you 100 quid you can't turn me hetero.â€

Edited by Beliall

How do I cleanse my interests on Facebook? Some of these I liked 7 years ago and I can't for the life of me see why. Matching with someone else with an interest in the works of Marcel Proust (added to look like a pretentious ****) is a red flag!

Get on the "more" dropdown next to your friends tab then you'll see "likes". Unlike everything...

Hold steady.

and me ;)

please boys.

in the process off re-doing my tinder after the delightfulness of this thread, thinking a suit and a pic of my uncles puppy together and bang, i'll need my wellies on and a stop sign outside my door hahaha

This thread is the funniest thing to happen to FT in a long fvcking time. I really feel like I'm missing out on this by having a bird

Me too. It just dawned on me that my bird has been away on a girls holiday for two weeks and is flying home tomorrow and I MISSED TWO WEEKS OF OPPORTUNITY TO SIGN UP FOR TINDER.

Shoot me, my XY chromosomes deserve to be terminated.