Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

They Eiffel Towered a bird once....think she'd been mugged earlier in the day or something

Makes sense! 

Seriously imagine though being that much of a twat to make a story up about banging a bird who was nearly raped the night before, I have been banned for a lot less on here, this kid has serious mental problems. lol that he still has that awful avatar as well, looks a right Burtons shopper. 

• Like 4

When I watch old videos of the Baroness speaking in the commons it's hard not to get a thrill, she really was tremendously sultry with her actions and word and came across as very desirable.

A powerful intelligent woman who can put a man right in their place is an extremely sexy thing to watch, I'm just so glad the best there has ever been at it in the public eye was a Conservative. I can't imagine how it makes the feminists feel.

someone use this one please

my new game these days

swipe right

tell match that i didnt mean to swipe right

request her to block me as i cant unmatch anyone

let the chaos unravel itself

???

profit

works 60% of the time everytime

tinder is also ridiculously easy in asia. you get chinese girls looking for anything remotely foreign that even a simply tagline saying 'Leicester, England' will get you matches. makes me wish i was actually attracted to east asian women

Edited by 1993fox

I was going to post pics of that Mexican broad until she pulled out of meeting and unmatched me, haven't been talking on Tinder for a few days now though, and we're talking serious girlfriend material here, I'm not having you lot d1ck in hand over my future wife, let's get that out the way.

im "dick in hand" over that pic sglf - i made no promises