Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

this is 11/10 i am crying

- victor moses has found his level at stoke

- well im not sure mr crazy ;)

so is this genuine attempt to get out of a relationship

ps i had to bump this thread cos i saw there was a "politics thread" and then mattp ken an moosebreath were arguing in the what grinds my gears thread thought i was just gonna quit the forum for good

dead

lol lol tears

lol

crying

#ladbiblebants

lol dead

"sort of" we all know what that means

142064122033625%203_zpsyhuogasb.gif

142064122033625%202_zpsg1zlncsn.gif

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

Have to say lads that after finding out that the owner of Taps is an utterly vile inflamed scrotum covered in chins I will never set foot in there again.

There's a four letter word beginning with c that is too good for that ass hat.

What happened smuttey

2 guys stole summat from the shop while she was working and went into Lamplighters, which he also owns, bragging about it.

Instead of taking the clothes off the little shits or calling the police or anything a rational non **** would do, he ran into the shop and starts screaming at the manager - my sister.

2 guys stole summat from the shop while she was working and went into Lamplighters, which he also owns, bragging about it.

Instead of taking the clothes off the little shits or calling the police or anything a rational non **** would do, he ran into the shop and starts screaming at the manager - my sister.

How the **** did he come to the conclusion that was the right course of action? What was he shouting at your sister?