Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Is anyone actually serious about dating any of the matches. From what I have read it is a fluke if they even consider it after the opening line.

Its a laugh though innit.

Ah the age old debate of people not actually getting dates or laid from this.

Ah the age old debate of people not actually getting dates or laid from this.

Sort of. It seems some are not serious go from the reproduced opening lines on here. Maybe all the matches are not being shown. Some seem to be winding the match up to test the response. I would be boring and ask about their interests but then again my matches would be limited.

Do you find the women take it more serious?

Sort of. It seems some are not serious go from the reproduced opening lines on here. Maybe all the matches are not being shown. Some seem to be winding the match up to test the response. I would be boring and ask about their interests but then again my matches would be limited.

Do you find the women take it more serious?

Myself (when I was on tinder) and a few others I know on here only share the matches that they aren't taking seriously. Anyone with potential is kept well away from here lol