Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Right ok so here goes nothing.

Met c23 the day we beat burnley away 0-1. Went out got pissed was pretty good, also bumped into loveday for the first time and had to pretend to her that he was my good mate from years gone by, he just went allllllwwwiiight charlotte, then gave me a look that said "****inghell player she is tidy".

Since then we saw each other loads was pretty good did all manner of stuff, even met Claudio and saw Jeff schlupp. Played mini golf that was fun but she was shit so least I won.

She also said she didn't want a relationship as she literally just came out of of a 4 year relationship before she met me. I was like ok cos we were having fun and the sex was good. Also had it in my mind though like this is kinda weird so I didn't want to get too attached.

Anyway late August she is being a bit quiet, I got round on the Tuesday after bank holiday and she is like I went on a date the other day and I can't see and sleep with you and go on other dates it feels too wrong, I was like ok whatever. I was then going to Brussels so thought I'll have fun there and whatever happens happens. I come back see her she's all in to me and we sleep together. So now I'm thinking well if she said that surely now she isn't going on dates as she did the exact opposite of what she said.

So that was early September and for about 3 weeks things were great. Back to normal etc.

Then literally last week she's being quiet etc and I've been texting some random girl. I agreed to see the new girl last weekend but it didn't happen so we agreed to meet last Tuesday. But then she was like nah the rugby traffic will be nuts lets meet on Wednesday I was like ok.

Wednesday comes and this is my first other date since seeing charlotte, however it had always been agreed that charlotte was coming round tonight as I was cooking a meal. So on wed I was texting charlotte about tonight, last text I sent her I was in the car park about to meet my date. Charlotte sends me a text at like 7:50. I get to brewdog with my new date, get a drink about 8.

****ING CHARLOTTE WALKS IN ON A DATE.

She comes up to me we are both like wtf. So awkward. My date is killed obviously.

Last few days I have been ****ed up, not cos I'm sad she was with another guy but cos the chances of that happening really messed with me, like wtf.

So we talk the morning after its obviously ****ed us. She came round tonight it was a case of well this is ****ed innit. There's more details but I cba.

Edited by Unabomber

Soon as I questioned anything tonight it was a case of her flipping things round being a textbook girl, like ignoring all the shit. Luckily I have a magnum of Duvel to sink.

Is a magnum of duvel a real thing?

If it's not then don't say things like that

bumped into loveday for the first time and had to pretend to her that he was my good mate from years gone by, he just went allllllwwwiiight charlotte, then gave me a look that said "****inghell player she is tidy".

lol!

Right ok so here goes nothing.

Met c23 the day we beat burnley away 0-1. Went out got pissed was pretty good, also bumped into loveday for the first time and had to pretend to her that he was my good mate from years gone by, he just went allllllwwwiiight charlotte, then gave me a look that said "****inghell player she is tidy".

Since then we saw each other loads was pretty good did all manner of stuff, even met Claudio and saw Jeff schlupp. Played mini golf that was fun but she was shit so least I won.

She also said she didn't want a relationship as she literally just came out of of a 4 year relationship before she met me. I was like ok cos we were having fun and the sex was good. Also had it in my mind though like this is kinda weird so I didn't want to get too attached.

Anyway late August she is being a bit quiet, I got round on the Tuesday after bank holiday and she is like I went on a date the other day and I can't see and sleep with you and go on other dates it feels too wrong, I was like ok whatever. I was then going to Brussels so thought I'll have fun there and whatever happens happens. I come back see her she's all in to me and we sleep together. So now I'm thinking well if she said that surely now she isn't going on dates as she did the exact opposite of what she said.

So that was early September and for about 3 weeks things were great. Back to normal etc.

Then literally last week she's being quiet etc and I've been texting some random girl. I agreed to see the new girl last weekend but it didn't happen so we agreed to meet last Tuesday. But then she was like nah the rugby traffic will be nuts lets meet on Wednesday I was like ok.

Wednesday comes and this is my first other date since seeing charlotte, however it had always been agreed that charlotte was coming round tonight as I was cooking a meal. So on wed I was texting charlotte about tonight, last text I sent her I was in the car park about to meet my date. Charlotte sends me a text at like 7:50. I get to brewdog with my new date, get a drink about 8.

****ING CHARLOTTE WALKS IN ON A DATE.

She comes up to me we are both like wtf. So awkward. My date is killed obviously.

Last few days I have been ****ed up, not cos I'm sad she was with another guy but cos the chances of that happening really messed with me, like wtf.

So we talk the morning after its obviously ****ed us. She came round tonight it was a case of well this is ****ed innit. There's more details but I cba.

mate,what are the chances.This is my two penneth for what it's worth,I think you both like each other but timings are all wrong.Let the dust settle and if you feel the same a few months down the line try and sort it.it ain't nice bud,we all know that.Keep strong Una but never say never.

Excuse my bluntness, but if the lady has been seeing other candidates throughout your non exclusive relationship and even told you that she didn't want to be in a relationship with you, then why did you let yourself pretend that it might ever be something more? If you want a relationship you should have nexted her the minute she told you that she didn't.

• Like 1