Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Oh man merging cultures you are making me think too hard and get all emotional

If you are thinking about it, and getting emotional (not a bad thing), then just take your time. It may not work out, but be honest with her and yourself.

just a youngster then.im 44 but act about 20,I might look in a dodgy mirror but I don't think I look it.

Old man.
  • Like 1

If you are thinking about it, and getting emotional (not a bad thing), then just take your time. It may not work out, but be honest with her and yourself.

Old man.

But if he stays with her what's the odds on her doing it again when/if they are more serious?

• Like 1

Very awkward situation mate. Going to have to move on thought, won't be seeing her again.

Who says?

You don't expect to see her the other night!

My wife was living in Baltimore and I was in London when I dumped her. I would never have seen her again. But I couldn't stop thinking of her.

There are POF in the sea, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to make things work.

But if he stays with her what's the odds on her doing it again when/if they are more serious?

She said she didn't want serious. She was coming off a long term relationship.

But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be there for her in the future.

Being a gentleman doesn't imply being a wimp. Having met Una, he does seem like a modern gent.

• Like 1

Sounds a little messy Una and I believe there is more to it than you're letting on. (In terms of your feelings, I'm sure you don't even really know the extent of it)

But, hey, you're a good looking guy ;-P you can bounce back and meet another fine ass player.

Gwon lad gwed

Edited by SystonFox
  • Like 1

She said she didn't want serious. She was coming off a long term relationship.

But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be there for her in the future.

Being a gentleman doesn't imply being a wimp. Having met Una, he does seem like a modern gent.

Yeah right now it's not serious. But in future it could have been...?

The amount of middle aged women and blokes who say I'm good looking is truly heartbreaking.

I'm a bit older and get pensioners (just the women but some have beards and a tache at that stage of life) flirting with me. Well depressing.

You'll be fine. I reckon you'll manage an upgrade pretty soon.

Edited by Mike Oxlong